We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. III...

swiped from OKP.....

..so I was just talking to my Re-Up Gang connect, and I have some interesting details about Vol. 3, which is coming real soon.

+ The original version of the mixtape was scrapped, sans a few songs. Expect the scrapped joints (over Obie's "Cry Now", Nas' "BlackRepublicans", Jay-Z's "Trouble", among others) to pop up on the net at some point.

+ The cover art isn't final, they gotta add Drama's name and a few other things.

+ Pusha and Mal have to re-record a couple verses and then the engineer has to master it. Should be totally finished and sent out to Drama this time next week.

+ Liva says "Show You How To Hustle" is the nastiest song on the tape, they demolished it and "after you hear it you'll say it should havebeen their beat".

+ Liva and Sandman both have one solo track each on the tape.

+ The intro is over B.G. & Jeezy's "I Hustle".

+ They rap over "Dey Know" by Shawty Lo, also.

+ Don't worry, oldheads - they are still rapping over some old school beats. "They did one on this Biggie freestyle beat that was nuts. You ever heardthe one he did when he goes over 4 West Coast beats? They all go back and fourth rhyming while the beats change up".

sick.gif
(sound Pusha makes)....

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

swiped from OKP.....

..so I was just talking to my Re-Up Gang connect, and I have some interesting details about Vol. 3, which is coming real soon.

+ The original version of the mixtape was scrapped, sans a few songs. Expect the scrapped joints (over Obie's "Cry Now", Nas' "Black Republicans", Jay-Z's "Trouble", among others) to pop up on the net at some point.

+ The cover art isn't final, they gotta add Drama's name and a few other things.

+ Pusha and Mal have to re-record a couple verses and then the engineer has to master it. Should be totally finished and sent out to Drama this time next week.

+ Liva says "Show You How To Hustle" is the nastiest song on the tape, they demolished it and "after you hear it you'll say it should have been their beat".

+ Liva and Sandman both have one solo track each on the tape.

+ The intro is over B.G. & Jeezy's "I Hustle".

+ They rap over "Dey Know" by Shawty Lo, also.

+ Don't worry, oldheads - they are still rapping over some old school beats. "They did one on this Biggie freestyle beat that was nuts. You ever heard the one he did when he goes over 4 West Coast beats? They all go back and fourth rhyming while the beats change up".

sick.gif
(sound Pusha makes)....

sick.gif

I been hyped for this since last year!
pimp.gif
Good looks on the info.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

+ Don't worry, oldheads - they are still rapping over some old school beats. "They did one on this Biggie freestyle beat that was nuts. You ever heard the one he did when he goes over 4 West Coast beats? They all go back and fourth rhyming while the beats change up".

what?? whats this freestyle called??

damnit i was hoping that when i opened this thread that i would hear that it dropped already...

ive been waiting sooooo long for this!

also hyped im going to see them next month

Im gettin tired of these threads change the title. Had me thinkin shhh dropped

I dont wanna read shhh hypin up the mixtape, I just want the mixtape. The fact they scrapped the OG tape in slightly interesting tho

smokin.gif

I'm disappointed over those scrapped joints...I really wanna hear those esp after everyone has been eeking over the Black Republicans

speaking of Drama....anybody know what happened to that Fabolous & Drama Gangsta Grillz? did it ever drop?

"They did one on this Biggie freestyle beat that was nuts. You ever heard the one he did when he goes over 4 West Coast beats? They all go back and fourth rhyming while the beats change up".
That sounds like it's gonna be dope

I gotta hear those scrapped joints "Black Republicans" I knew about BUT "Cry Now" that beat is a PROBLEM!

Cant wait. from now til christmas this will be in the car. and i really dont wanna hear drama at all during any song.

Back
Top Bottom