We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!

My thoughts exactly...makes no sense why JB does this...they know this shoe would sell...

^

i doubt it, last christmas eve i got ds concords and space jams for $200 each, never underestimate the deals you can get when people are desperate to movestuff and don't know about nt and are to lazy to list on ebay

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

SUPER EASY PASS I CAN STILL GET RETRO'S FOR $250 STILL DS REAT TALK NT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Really though. Some of yall are just gasssin yourselves up too much with the hype.

And cmon. You could find a DS pair for, lets say 500 at most, and thats now, 9 years after their release.
You really think they'll resell for that much right after the release?
tired.gif

Why make Space Jams a QS? EVERYBODY and YO MAMA would get a pair. Just such silliness...

XI/XII packs STILL dropping half a year later, and selling out, but QS this???

I looked at the pics and Im still passing. I never really liked the XI's. I dont like patent leather. But that happens to be the year that MJ kicked themost %++.

...and why $175...because they can. SMH

QS???
im confussed...
Like a LS release right??
What was the last QS release by JB anyways?
thanks

Originally Posted by gstbmn

And cmon. You could find a DS pair for, lets say 500 at most, and thats now, 9 years after their release.
You really think they'll resell for that much right after the release?
tired.gif

see the issue is, alot of people dont understand supply and demand...... notice how now majority of hyped retros move ASAP granted you can find pairs of the"OG" cause once all the lil kids and hypebeast dont get their pairs it drives market value up..... once these drop OGs will go up the 500 - 600mark....... and these will resale for 300 - 400 dependin on size..... its simple numbers. Of course nike is gonna QS this, a $175 shoe in this economy....comeon in certain areas these would sit, now make them "limited" and they gonnna fly.....

all stores are already bad and packed on black friday, why do they have to cause so much somotion with these now.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by dj sven

Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!
I hope your kidding, because I cant find the sacasm in that.

I hate GR cause everybody can get them and its not special anymore
Why do you guys care so much about what other people have...
it effects da image of da brand.....when everyone can have it its not as special as if only a select few can have em.....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by rookie 23

i will just rock my OGs

Jesus, the ignorance in this forum...

the first spacejams released to the public were a RETRO!!!!
laugh.gif
he said he was a rookie.

Not quite. The 00' Spacejams were actually the FIRST-RELEASED SPACE JAM shoe.

So technically, it could be called a OG.

indifferent.gif
um...fail

what does that say on the box? ....step up your Air Jordan knowledge up next time you post on here. It's an OG colorway that was never released back in the day........what seperates the OG from retro is the 45 on the back. So it's a retro + colorway....
u fail too....da OG space jams from da movie had 23 on da back stitched.

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-space-jams-black-varsity-royal-white-9.jpg

Originally Posted by theblprnt

If you think about it, 175 isnt all that bad for retail. this shoe has been long awaited.

so because a shoe has been long awaited, it justifys a $50 price increase? these shoes were long awaited in 2000 and the price of xi's stayed the samefrom 1995.

i could see $135 or $150 tops but jb knows these are xi's and they'll sell, even if they raised them to $250.

like i said earlier though try and get cool with employees between now and november so that you have a better shot of getting these. you already know employeesat alot of spots are going to look out for them and their people first and let the people who decided to spend their thanksgiving nights and black fridaymornings homeless on the streets for space jams get the leftovers.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

I guarantee you that I have GR Jordans that you and everybody else got but dogged them to death. Just cuz they're a GR doesn't mean they're lessworthy of buying. If a shoe is hot, it's HOT!!!

What I'm saying is who cares if it's a GR. All the more easy to get. I just hold onto my stuff for a lil while til everyone else has beat theirs todeath and are just waiting for the next shoe.

I hate limited shoes. Back in my day shoes were wanted based on its own merit. Sales didn't depend on whether there was a QS or LS attached to the tag orif it came out at a HOH. Stuff like this makes me sick.

Abernja..I definitely agree with you. It should not matter what type of release the shoe is, if you like the shoe then get it, it's that simple. Peoplethat cop based on type of releases are sucked into the hype and buy not because they like them, because of the buzz generated. I also do the same thing you do,I get a shoe and let every1 else kills theirs and then I bring mines out Fresh!

You Bammas kill me. I'm happy they will be limited, not cause of the hype but because I HATE. Seeing ppl w/ the same thing I got. I usually don't wearmy GR sneakers til @ least a month after they drop. I'm no follower & I like to be unique or stand out & that won't happen if every1 has on thesame thing as me.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

You Bammas kill me. I'm happy they will be limited, not cause of the hype but because I HATE. Seeing ppl w/ the same thing I got. I usually don't wear my GR sneakers til @ least a month after they drop. I'm no follower & I like to be unique or stand out & that won't happen if every1 has on the same thing as me.

word to my grandma!!!

^

i think dude was being sarcastic, but seriously unless your on some high school stuff who really cares what the next man wears.

i'm not saying the people on here who feel that way are clowns, but when i was in school it would usually be the butterball cornball herb dudes who wouldbe on some exclusive stuff because they felt the need to have stuff no one else had to be accepted and get attention.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

You Bammas kill me. I'm happy they will be limited, not cause of the hype but because I HATE. Seeing ppl w/ the same thing I got. I usually don't wear my GR sneakers til @ least a month after they drop. I'm no follower & I like to be unique or stand out & that won't happen if every1 has on the same thing as me.

YOU BAMMAS KILL ME.

Back
Top Bottom