We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

I feel like my only chance at copping these would be online.....any1 know if they will hit eastbay/footlocker.com/ndc?

I've saved up 100 so far, but I might be spending it on the Nubucks, rather than a shoe I'm not 100% sure to get.

Sad...really sad.

94% of you dudes here were either in diapers or dont even remember when these origanally dropped, and you talkin bout "THE HYPE GON BE CRAZY."
smh.gif

I copped the 00's at 9pm at night on release date, with a full size run at the time.
Now they want me standing in line with a bunch of pinoy FOBs who jock kanye west and wear skin tight jeans with their diaper line showing thru their pants. Itspathetic. Im willing to spend a few dollars more to avoid all this cause the money aint the issue but with that being said, i'd rather not cop.

"Begin saving NOW to avoid stress" shut the hell up.

I hate you teenagers.

"begin saving NOW"
pffft. i already got the loot on deck son

im with Grand Hustle It. gonna be really crappy having to wait in linewith a bunch of kanye wannabes
man, i hate some of the tools that buy Jays.

gonna have to get their like the night before and line up. dont want to though
4 months is a long time to make a decision. not really 100% on these any more

is there a pic of the actual product yet? or are we just gonna keep guessing on the quality?

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Sad...really sad.

94% of you dudes here were either in diapers or dont even remember when these origanally dropped, and you talkin bout "THE HYPE GON BE CRAZY."
smh.gif

I copped the 00's at 9pm at night on release date, with a full size run at the time.
Now they want me standing in line with a bunch of pinoy FOBs who jock kanye west and wear skin tight jeans with their diaper line showing thru their pants. Its pathetic. Im willing to spend a few dollars more to avoid all this cause the money aint the issue but with that being said, i'd rather not cop.

I hate you teenagers.
this easily could be avoided if it wasn't a quickstrike release

and it's not just pinoys...unless you're from the bay area
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

QS???
im confussed...
Like a LS release right??
What was the last QS release by JB anyways?
thanks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
anyone????
indifferent.gif

urban account stores like with LS releases?

So since these are gonna be a quickstrike are store like FL,FA,FNL,or Champs gonna get these? Or just stores with quickstrike accounts?

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Sad...really sad.

smh.gif

Now they want me standing in line with a bunch of pinoy FOBs who jock kanye west and wear skin tight jeans with their diaper line showing thru their pants. Its pathetic. Im willing to spend a few dollars more to avoid all this cause the money aint the issue but with that being said, i'd rather not cop.

I hate you teenagers.
GRAND HUSTLE IS THE TRUTH.... THE YOUTH MAKE ME WANNA PUKE

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

SUPER EASY PASS I CAN STILL GET RETRO'S FOR $250 STILL DS REAT TALK NT

duck tales all day. yeah right. full of........

i honestly can i have at least 4 pairs i could buy right now DS for $250 i just dont want em honestly(SJ's,columbias'a & bred sz 12 ) i know a guywho is selling his collection & he gave me the first stab at it but i didnt want any of the XI he had... ppl on NT so quick to say duck tales because theygotta pay retail for everything.. SMH SMF

Originally Posted by theblprnt

SUPER EASY PASS I CAN STILL GET RETRO'S FOR $250 STILL DS REAT TALK NT

duck tales all day. yeah right. full of........

i honestly can i have at least 4 pairs i could buy right now DS for $250 i just dont want em honestly(SJ's,columbias'a & bred sz 12 ) i know a guy who is selling his collection & he gave me the first stab at it but i didnt want any of the XI he had... ppl on NT so quick to say duck tales because they gotta pay retail for everything.. SMH SMF

i believe you dude. like i said a few pages back, i got my ds concords and space jams last christmas eve for $200 each and i won a pair of ds blackred 2001 xi's on ebay for $250 shipped earlier this year.

deals can be had if you take your time and look rather then be impulsive and jump on the first thing you see. not everyone sells on niketalk or iss, somepeople need to make a sale right away and if you can pay asap they will lower the price alot. you probably won't find steals on your first few timessearching but if your persistent and keep looking steals will be found.

since 2000, i've had 5 pairs of space jams. i got my first pair on release date in 2000, my 2nd pair was a vvvnds pair in 2002 for $125, my 3rd pairwas a ds pair i traded pau gasol and jason williams grizzlies authentic jerseys for in 2004, my 4th pair i paid $200 for in 2005 from the same guy i got mylast pair from, then i got my 5th pair of space jams this past christmas eve for $200.

this last pair i've kept and worn, but i sold all the other pairs.

As much as I want some space jams I just don't want to deal with the trouble and Dbag resellers. The price is already OD. After the whole DMP back in 03-04and the hell that was I lokey strated to think the 11s were overrated (throws flamesuit on) if I can't get em for retail or under I'm good on em. Samegoes for any other AJ11.

so? thats a long time to come up with 175. i came up with 310 and took me about 3 months or 4

Originally Posted by travman24

As much as I want some space jams I just don't want to deal with the trouble and Dbag resellers. The price is already OD. After the whole DMP back in 03-04 and the hell that was I lokey strated to think the 11s were overrated (throws flamesuit on) if I can't get em for retail or under I'm good on em. Same goes for any other AJ11.

you work at a mall, if your not cool enough with the employees where that they'll hold your pair so that you for sure get then your doing somethingwrong my man.

SPACE JAMS

These youth are ignite-orate back in the day we was og like air max 95, like they talk about in the rappers songs

hater love to hate

Back
Top Bottom