*** We Never Went To The Moon Video *** Wait we did?

Yes this video is old, but it's good.
I personally believe we didn't go to the moon in 69', believe what you want.

This is Part 3, the other parts should be on the youtube page.

Edit: Mythbusters bust all the myths in the video

Good video, never seen it before... The whole picture thing is kind of crazy...

Originally Posted by Man E

watch a funny thing happend on the way to the moon
it shows raw footage of the astronauts using cardboard cut outs to cover parts of the earth to create an illusion that they were almost to the moon

So when the shuttle is launched into the sky that's just a big firework everyone sees around the nation, too, right?
grin.gif

We went to the moon.

Originally Posted by breaux

laugh.gif
I like the way you do bidness. I came in here just to post that.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

So when the shuttle is launched into the sky that's just a big firework everyone sees around the nation, too, right?
grin.gif

We went to the moon.
The Astronauts just orbit the earth for days until they come back.

grin.gif

We went to the moon.

so...umm....whats stopping us from landing on the moon?

grin.gif

We went to the moon.

Supposedly, travel to the moon is impossible because of the Van Allen radiation belts. Personally I'd like to believe we've went to the moon, Mars andhave explored outer space. But you can't believe it till' you see it.

grin.gif

We went to the moon.

I'm sure today it's possible. But in the 60s, the US wanted to beat the USSR in the space race and so Nasa fabricated the event becausetheir technology wasn't as viable as they assumed it was.

I'm sure today it's possible. But in the 60s, the US wanted to beat the USSR in the space race and so Nasa fabricated the event because their technology wasn't as viable as they assumed it was.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Supposedly, travel to the moon is impossible because of the Van Allen radiation belts. Personally I'd like to believe we've went to the moon, Mars and have explored outer space. But you can't believe it till' you see it.

ok...now you two argue it out and come back with a conclusion

this is always a very interesting subject, i personally am leaning toward the side of that we didnt go to the moon, but who knows

Why is it that people always jump to extremes?

We went to the moon.

Are some of the photos fake? Maybe, there is a legitimate argument worth listening to arguing this.

Does this mean we never went? No.

The whole idea behind going to the moon was to show our superiority and increase morale.

When they went up they may have found the images they took there to be low quality and not exactly exciting, so they took more here.

I'm sure today it's possible. But in the 60s, the US wanted to beat the USSR in the space race and so Nasa fabricated the event because their technology wasn't as viable as they assumed it was.

Supposedly, travel to the moon is impossible because of the Van Allen radiation belts. Personally I'd like to believe we've went to the moon, Mars and have explored outer space. But you can't believe it till' you see it.

Oh please I bet you think you've made a great response. Dude, there's the video, watch it. What stops the government from telling you alie? Nothing. The only thing here that is certain is that the U.S. government is capable of lying. There's sufficient evidence that we never reached themoon, & if you feel betrayed because that's something you thought you knew and understood since you was a child then go cry about it somewhere else.Ignorance is not bliss.

Oh please I bet you think you've made a great response. Dude, there's the video, watch it. What stops the government from telling you a lie? Nothing. The only thing here that is certain is that the U.S. government is capable of lying. There's sufficient evidence that we never reached the moon, & if you feel betrayed because that's something you thought you knew and understood since you was a child then go cry about it somewhere else. Ignorance is not bliss.

are-you-mad-at-me-for-some-raisin.jpg

Moon reflectors or not, if those images in that video are real (cross hairs behind images) I wonder what the reason for that is.

Same thing with the light source and multiple angled shadows.

Not saying we didn't land on the moon btw.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Moon reflectors or not, if those images in that video are real (cross hairs behind images) I wonder what the reason for that is.

Same thing with the light source and multiple angled shadows.

Not saying we didn't land on the moon btw.

Back
Top Bottom