Weather Thread: It's been TOO cold lately....

i think my driveway has about 10" of snow. the base of my basketball hoop is fully submerged.

29ftr2r.jpg

cant beat the snow, so gotta enjoy it.

6r80fq.jpg

2vuhilw.jpg

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

We have 15+ inches... city shutdown, state of emergency.
eek.gif

DAMN! and i thought we had it bad.

Robert, got any more pics from that day? email!

More snow headed to western Washington started tonight around midnight.... off & on chance until Thursday/Friday

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Going back and forth to work today was a +*+*+, I'm not sure I'm trying to go through that again tomorrow on Christmas eve
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I hope it doesn't snow tomorrow morning/afternoon... I HAVE WORK!!! I called in too many times... at BOTH of my jobs
frown.gif

so the steps to my crib were CLEAR last night...I wake up....try to let traffic melt down some of the compact snow/ice before heading out....step out about8:30 am....theres like 2-3 inches of NEW SNOW on my stairs! Petrovitsky is all white again, 2-3 cars stuck on the side of the road.......this is just stupid.Luckily once I got into downtown Renton, my commute to work was a breeze. We get off early today so thats a good look. Gonna stop by the mall on the way home,and then Im off the streets! Just hope the stuff by the house has melted down by the time I get home

emmanuelabor- Petrovitsky is miserable. All of 132nd ave from Kent to Fairwood is a death trap as well. It's currently raining and I have no desire toleave my house whatsoever.

our Christmas has been officially postponed until either Saturday or Sunday.... hopefully it clears up so i can buy some people some gifts....
smh.gif

So I was bored at home... and FINALLY did something in the snow! hahah. took about 2-3 hours...

A couple hours later...

then I dived into it...
tongue.gif

RAIN!!! We are saved!!! never thought i'd see the day I wished it would start raining HARD in seattle...haha

mad.gif
mad.gif

I just started work too (in Seattle)... Then I get off at 9:30, to only drive all the way back home to Kent... %*%#%#! weak #+! snow!

Back
Top Bottom