Weather Thread: It's been TOO cold lately....

Originally Posted by VCXV

Holy Sh*t I jsut got off work, had to have moms come pick me up @ southcenter, it is like whiteout right now. Some guy from q13 came into the store today, said the storm will bring up to 8 inches to Kent/Fairwood. Hahaha all my buddies are back from Wazzu so Im about to bring the inner-kid out and suit up and go brave the storm n trek to homeboys house for a huge
pimp.gif
fest. This'll be fun
smile.gif
, lol more NTers around Kent than i imagined, NT summit @ KR? hahahha.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
o fo sho.

Tonight: Rain. Low around 46. Windy, with a south southwest wind between 31 and 34 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance ofprecipitation is 100%.

Wednesday: Rain. High near 51. Breezy, with a south southwest wind between 17 and 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Wednesday Night: Rain. Low around 45. South southwest wind between 11 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Thursday: Rain likely before 6am, then showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Southwest wind between 11 and14 mph becoming light. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

I'm just glad it's not snowing and I don't have to worry about flooding in my area.

So is this the official PNW Weather Thread now? lol.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I'm just glad it's not snowing and I don't have to worry about flooding in my area.

So is this the official PNW Weather Thread now? lol.
laugh.gif
Sure, why not..... I love weather, soanytime we get some crazy weather (snow, wind, rain).... or some really nice weather, I'll drop some info
pimp.gif

Damn, the rain finally seized today but it was windy as +%!@. I was freezing walking around campus.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Damn, the rain finally seized today but it was windy as +%!@. I was freezing walking around campus.
Seriously.... same here!!
laugh.gif

Looks like sun is on the way for next week though
pimp.gif

I'll give an update tomorrow or Sunday

Monday: A chance of sprinkles before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South southwest wind between 7 and 9 mph.

Tuesday: Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind.

Wednesday: Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 48.

Thursday: Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 51.

Friday: Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Saturday: Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Sunday: Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Why is it 33 degrees out and snowing...this is Seattle, Washington. cmonnow..

Snow today =
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Average temperature right now is suppose to be around 47-48 degrees

I could work with high 40's near 50 for January... but that's not what we've been getting.

if anyone has ac and wants to invite my wife, my puppy and myself over let me know asap, how does a whole state sell out of fans?

smh..im bouta off myself. lol at me trying to stay at work as long as I could cause there's A/C even after I clocked out until they just told me I had togo home
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom