Wedding Footwear!!!

I have to start like this
Andre, If you see this, PLEASE do not show my brother. I don't want him to see until it's time.

Ok, now that that is out of the way. I am getting married in June of this year and I wanted to get my groomsmen a nicegift. I decided to ID some shoes to wear at the reception. They are kind of mild as far as colors go but I wanted to stay clean. I used black for the basebecause we are going to be wearing them with a tux. The other colors Navy and Col Blue are the colors for the wedding. Anyway I thought I would share with youall and get some feed back.

Thanks

those look dope man!
Congrats on getting married
smokin.gif

those are dope and congrats!!!

those must have cost a grip though.

you sir must love your grooms men.

Nice IDs, as said before, must love 'em.
I'd prefer to wear dress shoes to such a formal event, though.

Great idea... But I have to agree with the guy above me, I would have gone with some FORMAL SHOES... Butthat's just my personal opinion...

Originally Posted by andyrew009

I have to start like this
Andre, If you see this, PLEASE do not show my brother. I don't want him to see until it's time.

Ok, now that that is out of the way. I am getting married in June of this year and I wanted to get my groomsmen a nice gift. I decided to ID some shoes to wear at the reception. They are kind of mild as far as colors go but I wanted to stay clean. I used black for the base because we are going to be wearing them with a tux. The other colors Navy and Col Blue are the colors for the wedding. Anyway I thought I would share with you all and get some feed back.

Thanks

im sure my man is goin formal with the actual wedding

thats a dope idea to ID kicks for the groomsmen. for my brother's wedding, we all wore either retro concords or dmps xi's. i think wearing kicks to awedding isn't a big deal at all. the plan is to wear the formal shoes to the church/ceremony and to take pictures and what not. then switch it up to kicksfor the reception since its basically the celebration/party. so you gotta live it up.

i honestly think that gettin married in ur shoes is a great idea, why because its ur day and ur love for sneakers is part of u. just my opinion.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Nice IDs, as said before, must love 'em.
I'd prefer to wear dress shoes to such a formal event, though.

Well like some of the guys said, and like I said in the original post, these are only for the reception. I will do the ceremony in dress shoes. I would notwear sneakers down the aisle. I will also do the first couple dances in dress shoes, but after that we are changing it up. Honestly its something I wanted todo and my family and all my friends kind of expected.
As for what I am wearing, I will be wearing the same shoes. I have 3 grooms man, so one pair is for me.

which one of the prints is that, if you don't mind me asking.. crocodile or alligator?

and congratulations in advance.

it's your day, i figure you should wear whatever you want.

Originally Posted by size twelve

which one of the prints is that, if you don't mind me asking.. crocodile or alligator?

and congratulations in advance.

it's your day, i figure you should wear whatever you want.
It is alligator.

Thanks

You shouldn't wear sport shoes in tux, really..
Well, congrats on your engagement...

Nice, Congrats.......me and my wife actually did the same thing in '05, but these were the Wedding Party's Gift, we made 10 Presto ID's, 5 for myGroomsmen, all Black Presto's with Orange Swoosh, and for the 5 Bridesmaids, all Black with Fuchsia Swoosh, I only got a pic of the Groomsmen'sID's........

"CNA43005" Cris N Abbey April 30, 2005:

188436.jpg

Damn we were at the keosk (sp?) for a long %+$ time, and it was expensive also, but worth it.

Peace.

Cris.

I am actually thinking of doing the same thing. I have a pair of 95s in my locker but Im up in the air about it. Is that the only "gift" you gaveyour groomesman?

^ If you're askin me, yeah, but for my Best Man, my brother, I gave him a DS pair of Recon AF1's back at that time..... Cris.

Thanks crisone. Its pretty expensive but these guys are like my brothers so they are worth it. I just hope they like them.

I was thinking the same thing...but I'm saving up to do this seeing I won't be popping the question to my girl until after I graduate from college.

Other than that, congrats on the upcoming wedding...i wish the best for you and your upcoming bride

i m also going to get married in June,

My groomsmen will have Black/Silver 5's,

not sure what i will wear....

Word, my best homie is gettin married this November, we're all rockin Black Cat 3's, Reception only though..............

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom