WEDDING PICS (NT EDITION)

What's going on peeps? I was just going through all my wedding pics from 2008 and just so happened to run into these. I never really tripped about postingthem, but thought I might as well.

First pics are the sneakers I wore during the reception. I always thought I'd wear Space Jam or Concord XIs for the ceremony and reception, but afterthinking it over, I thought I'd might as well switch it up a little. I ended up NOT wearing any sneakers for the ceremony- just seemed tacky and playedout. BUT the ceremony was fair game. Enjoy and feel free to use this idea for all you upcoming wedding couples.

Introduction of newlyweds: AF1 High Sheeds
Mother/son Dance: Infrared Js
Money Dance: Cool Grey XIs
Cutting of Cake: AF1 Low 112
Dinner and Speeches: Concord XIs
Dancing: White/black Cement IVs
Space Jams didn't make it out of the bag that day. Oh, well......

Next- Along with the attendance book, we had all Family and Friends sign my favorite shoe of all time.... an all-white AF1; instead of a framed picture of us.

congrats...very nice shoes you have there. Also the shoes guest book thing is very creative.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

congrats...very nice shoes you have there. Also the shoes guest book thing is very creative.
Creative indeed. Congrats! Nice heat you got there.
pimp.gif

wow, i might have to take your idea on the guest book lol. alot heat in one day. congrats man!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

congrats bro, and the af1 idea is a reaaaaally good one

yea man i think i might need to steal that idea for when i get married...and congrats bro...

-Tyler

Congrats...And great idea with the signing of the sneaker my friend...If i ever find that female to marry that idea may be stolen...

Back
Top Bottom