Quote:
some one post the samples!!!!

115872672.jpg

115872592.jpg

115872681.jpg

115872652.jpg

115872616.jpg

For those that like the xxi's

^^^Saw the grey xxi's at a Nike outlet in Ontario, Cali........
I think they were $89.99 or $109.99... can't remember exactly....
Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: kob8intheoc

I need some Nike Invisibles, Jordan III, Grape V's size 9.

^ Those should have been released over those all white ones. That shoe is amazing. Once again the best shoes are left only to samples.

... wow, these are nice ^^

2 pages only ... not much appreciation for the XXIs ... great shoe IMO

This was in the week 1 appreciation, i guess the idea died..

Quote:
I wanted to start these posts up again, but with a twist...

Each week, we'll have an appreciation for each Air Jordan. As usual, people will post their collection of AJ's for that particular week. (i.e. Week 1 will be the Air Jordan I, Week 2 will be the Air Jordan II, etc, etc...)

But what I wanted to do to make this one different, is have people post EVERYTHING related to that Air Jordan....This includes, matching JB gear specifically for that model, and even pics of you wearing models (WDYWT shots)...So instead of just looking at collection pics, we can see what else people got to show their love for that particular model...get it?
Size 11 Scarface AF1s on eBay!

182326042.jpg
I have the 21's but here is the black/red 21 hight top and the released low top verson.
146152623.jpg
THE ORIGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLERYOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP OR NOW I WILL OFFER SHIPPING ON NIKE ID CARDS
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR CARDS OR SHOES VARIOUS DEADSTOCK NIKE/JORDANS FOR SALE LOOK FOR MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION will ship

Nice sample there Tsiken, anyways, these are the only XX1s I have...

FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom