Weezy or Big L

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w7/stylemolester/?action=view&current=******wayne.jpg Honestly I don't know wayne as much to be passing jugdement, butgoing by his songs on the radio like "Go dj" "Leather so Soft" so on and so on he is absolute blah...

Maybe I shouldn't have posted, oh well the pic was a must.
laugh.gif

wayne....

dont get me wrong... i've heard everything by big L... and probably 80 percent of waynes catalaloge.. percentage wize.... L probably takes the cake butwayne has WAAAAY more stuff to judge him on.. dont like commercial wanye???? u can go for 5 other aspects in which wayne raps... and the problem with Big L isthat he was very one dimensional.... with the exception of a few songs

granted he OWNED that one dimenension... but even wayne with his cashmoney*$#+$ prostitutes talk can flip the subject more ways than L ever did.....

and of course this topic is stupid because big L didnt come out with enough material to be juddged like this...
but people comming in here saying BIG L>WAYNE... i simply had to argue the other side

weezy f baby has done way more for the game than big L ... N just died thats all

weezy f baby has done way more for the game than big L ... N just died thats all
tired.gif
the only thing weezy has done for the game is disgraceits good name.
indifferent.gif
I hate all you weezy C
tongue.gif
CK riders.

WOWOWWOWOWOW at this post....

Seriously if you said Weezy, yall got to be no older than 20........

indifferent.gif

glad NT has a damn bearin on hiphop....big L got alot of sons running around now in da game...

Are these Wayne fans not realizing that L gave birth to him???? His whole approach is directly attributed to L & Finesse

Lil Wayne >>> Big L >>> Lord Finesse

The Carter 2 >>> Lifestyles of da poor & Dangerous

Dedication 2 >>>> The Big Picture

Originally Posted by dreClark

indifferent.gif
your crazy if u think that

^don't worry, he's a florida state fan, it's already fact that anyone who digs the CRIMINOLES isn't too bright.

This post is precisely why this generation of Hip Hop artists and fans get NO respect .

Lil herbs typing from their houses , talking reckless ...getting their knowledge from blogs ... cats are vagina

Yo, why is this thread still alive?
indifferent.gif

@%+# should have died after the first reply... let these Wayne d-riders continue to swallow homeboys kids, no need to waste your time trying to educateignorant mf'ers who ain't seen the light yet.

What deeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrraaaaaassssclaaaaaaattt
indifferent.gif

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E, some cats just shouldn't share their opinion when it comes to music, clearly!!!

On a sidenote this thread reminds me of the type of threads that that NewJayCity cat would make back in 06
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but here's mine................

86r5qo0.gif

The 80's crack baby epidemic is starting to resurface.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but here's mine................

86r5qo0.gif

The 80's crack baby epidemic is starting to resurface.

Y'all n's so serious.....
laugh.gif
Got me getting punched in the face and%+*%....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Young Money >>> C.O.C

^don't worry, he's a florida state fan, it's already fact that anyone who digs the CRIMINOLES isn't too bright.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Free Shoes University

What deeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrraaaaaassssclaaaaaaattt
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lil herbs typing from their houses , talking reckless ...getting their knowledge from blogs ... cats are vagina
LMAO
roll.gif
N's is hardbody up in here huh???

I guess sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet huh
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom