Weirdest thing someone has given you when you were trick or treating?

a mint, the free ones from the bank.
indifferent.gif

local pet store gives out goldfish.
usually a 10-20 minute wait.

my old lady neighbor gave out reeses with a quarter taped to it.

A battery. And it was a freaking D-battery, so it wasn't like I could do anything with it. Except maybe throw it at someone.

i used to get choclate milk from this one house on my block. would go there 2 to 3 times every halloween, and i think they knew too. it waas just so damn good.

the weirdest thing i ever got was religious pamphlets. i was always so mad when i got home and went through my candy and saw those.

in my neighborhood, there really aren't a lot of houses, so 5 years ago the parents all decided that instead of driving off to some other neighborhood likewe usually did, that we would just stick to the 30 or so houses in our area and then after have a small party at one of the neighbors houses house. It waskinda cool because most people passed out full sized candy bars or goodie bags full of different candies. at my house we would give out 2 full size candy barsand a couple handfuls other candy. even though we were the farthest house out, we got the most visits because we would keep a cooler of beer for the parentsnext to the candy bowl

i only read the first and last page of this thread...but its too damn funny...im gunna have to read the whole thing
laugh.gif

we were going through my friends little brothers candy bad looking for stuff and we found a butter finger already open

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

a memphis bleek cd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TRICKED!!!
I got a lecture about how Halloween is bad. We took the apples we got and threw them at the lady's house.

I got one of those Kid Cuisine joints too.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

When i was about 10, trickortreating with my lil cousins, we knocked on this door and w.e..He opens up and this !+%+@ passes us out mixtapes ..
indifferent.gif
so im like iight w/e and im on my way out the gate..Then i hear him like 'ayo my man, my man my man, ayo my dude" so i turn around and dude is like "thats 5 dollars B" we throw them %@%% back at the door and leaavve
laugh.gif

Another time some guy gave me a small @@$ turtle
grin.gif
..How you giving out live creatures B?
It was one of those small baby land/water turtles..Anyway i put that %@%% in my candy bucket and bring it home..only stayed alive for a week
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

shampoo samples
Ketchup/Mayonaise packs
A chicken nugget..not even Mcdonalds..one of those frozen kid cuisine %@%%

This #%#* had me weak
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom