Weirdest thing someone has given you when you were trick or treating?

Canned Goods.
Old %!% had cream of corn and green beans. I'm like %!% is you serious?

I got money before ... dude said he didn't go buy any candy but he gave us like a dollar apiece

A loaf of bread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I got money before ... dude said he didn't go buy any candy but he gave us like a dollar apiece

word couple of ppl gave me money they left a big !$+ bucket on the porch full of pennies and told us to grab i was likeWTH!!!
laugh.gif

There was also one lady that used to give out soda and she'd give a beer to the parents tagging along with the little kids trick or treating. That was popsfavorite house to take us to.
roll.gif

I always liked the people that left a bowl full of candy out front and a sign that said "take one please". I used to pour the whole bowl into mypillow case.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

Man i member this punk snatched my bag at like 7 and the last house i had got candy from the person ran after and tackled dude. Got my bag back haha
aw that was nice

A cup of ramen noodles
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Not even in the pack... it was the joints that come in a cup mad stale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Face82

word couple of ppl gave me money they left a big !$+ bucket on the porch full of pennies and told us to grab i was like WTH!!!
laugh.gif

i would have taken all the pennies right to coin star

when i was little i went to this house but i didnt know it was a high school party and dudes let us have some chip and dip
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

some of these ive never heard of people giving out
i got some pennies , apples and one lady once said oh im too big to be trcik or treating after that i never went again
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom