Welcome back "The Kid"

Can't wait for the JR 1's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

tix go on sale march 14th....lets make a list forreals!

edit: or are they on sale? chime in folks!

1)me+1
3)heelintoe+3 right?
7)shugaray+1
9)Dunks206
10)EL
11)dakid23
12)drofhiphopology/vicexxxfresh
13)ronnskizzle
14)derrick +1
15.lilpapaya06 +1

feel free to quote and edit the list, i know there are a ton of people who want to go, like beesome, seattle206, duhwreck, big ben etc.

add to the post

is this for the opening game? it's my 21st on april 14th so i might have more sneakerheads/family/friends with me when it gets closer to the 14th of march

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I don't know if anyone questioned what kind of chemistry Griffey would have with Ichiro, but I think I have the answer to that. Forgive me if I'm late on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppb0libuNVw

Jr. also mentioned this meeting in his press conference a few days ago, saying that Ichiro visited the US in 1995 to meet him and Jordan, which is the videoHnT mentioned.

^^^^
I've actually seen the Jordan one too...There's no way I can forget that Tom and Jerry sweater Ichiro wore. I just have a strong feeling that the clubwill click and finish over .500.

edit: was just informed that my brother got me and the wife opening day tickets already from a package deal he bought.....so the organization is now inron's hands, or any other NT'r that wants to set it up....see you guys there though!

Just got my home opener tickets. They went on sale early for mariners.com subscribers. Looks like home opener is pretty much sold out.

^^ordered mine from eugene for 10 dollars more im cool with it. but seattle said 2 weeks perhaps, but you never know its totally random

3364145840_57dcf5e8fc.jpg

3363326961_e868dfefb7.jpg

heard from someone on NT that they released here!!!
so let's just say i'm ready for b-day/Opening day game!!!

Originally Posted by lilpapaya06

3364145840_57dcf5e8fc.jpg

3363326961_e868dfefb7.jpg

heard from someone on NT that they released here!!!
so let's just say i'm ready for b-day/Opening day game!!!
any local spots have these?

and buttons?
nerd.gif

and ichiro's XI's up there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by dakid23

PNW summit at the Safe?

gotta do it!

Who's all gonna be at the home opener today? I will be there quite early drinkin' a few brews at the Pyramid if anyone wanna join before hittin Safeco.Just look for a group of heads rockin' the Griffeys.

Viet, Justin, Frank, Cody, Jordan, Consuela- We all meeting up pre-game?

Back
Top Bottom