Welcome to Die! X-Men arcade game is here! (On XBLA and PSN)

nice!
pimp.gif

looks cool, but i hate it when there is no release date yet. cause it can easily be a year or so until it releases.

maybe they should look into changing the game the way turtles in time was changed, making it more up to date

cant wait for this...hope other arcade games will be making a return as well

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

looks cool, but i hate it when there is no release date yet. cause it can easily be a year or so until it releases.

maybe they should look into changing the game the way turtles in time was changed, making it more up to date
have you played turtles in time re-shelled? it's garbage.
and considering x-men never saw home consoles, they better release the original.

now if we could just get the simpsons.  problem is EA has the license now and its konami's game.
i have played re-shelled. im not saying change the game, but graphic wise they can make it look better than when it released.

Keep the same controls and graphics, but add more characters. That would be
pimp.gif

%+%... people get hyped for anything...
that game looks like its being played on sega genesis

Originally Posted by seniosoul

%+%... people get hyped for anything...

Maybe because it was originally released in 1992?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

#$*... people get hyped for anything...

Wow... They are releasing this game for nostalgia purposes, not to compete with brand new titles made in 2010. Anyway, shut the hell up before they hear you and release another lame remake like Turtles in Time.

With this release, every arcade from my childhood is available on XBLA with the exception of Simpsons and Killer Instinct. And KI is coming one day.

wow.
Looking at this in the arcade game thread was cool.

I was contemplating getting a PS3 and now seeing this I'm def. sold.
Will be looking to get some kind of deal for one over the next few months
pimp.gif

Wish they would update some of the villians & costumes...

Just for kicks and gigles...

Stuff like this.

0013_wolverine_xforce.jpg

damn this takes me back to day camp playing it during game period, along with that big !%% star wars game where you sat in the chair

this game is coming out next year. so no need to get all excited for nothing. they always do that, announcing a game that is nowhere near releasing.

Get ready to re-register for another semester at the Professor X School for the Gifted, because Activision and Marvel have announced this morning a brand new X-Men adventure, X-Men: Destiny. In Destiny, you play as the new kid tagging alongside the X-Men in a story said to be branching and containing a ‘deep element of choice.’ Awesome. Players will also be able to ‘take ultimate control of their destiny,’ so from the get-go this is starting to sound like a promising idea and it will be interesting to see what’s to come in the months ahead.

However, this is the only info on the game as of now, but we will of course keep you updated as we learn more.

While X-Men: Destiny is set to launch sometime next Fall, you can browse through the game’s teaser site right here for a taste of the action.

NICE. I hated getting up to Magneto. I would always use Wolverine, and it would be impossible to beat Magneto with him. Would need Cyclops or Storm using a ranged attack to distract Magneto.

Can't wait for this to release.

Back
Top Bottom