Welcome to our updated site!

I'm now having issues of viewing the post that I received a reaction for. It used to be a clickable link but disappeared earlier today.

I can now view my actual post when looking at reactions.

thank you HellaSteph HellaSteph

and Methodical Management Methodical Management for your continued hard work on making the site great.
I appreciate it, but don't deserve individual credit. HellaSteph HellaSteph and her team installed an update last night that included a fix for that issue.

I'm now having issues of viewing the post that I received a reaction for. It used to be a clickable link but disappeared earlier today.
Where are you seeing this?

When I go to the reactions received page, the phrase "your post" serves as a link - as seen here:
Reaction-Link.jpg

I appreciate it, but don't deserve individual credit. HellaSteph HellaSteph and her team installed an update last night that included a fix for that issue.

Where are you seeing this?

When I go to the reactions received page, the phrase "your post" serves as a link - as seen here:
Reaction-Link.jpg
For some reason it used to be the thread title that would be the link before today but I am able to click the "your post" phrase. Thanks as always Meth

Whenever I'm at the bottom of a page and I click next page, it'll either automatically click on the closest ad, or think I'm trying to quote something

Can someone guide me on how to change my username? We were given one name change when the site migrated but I never used it

Back
Top Bottom