Welcome to our updated site!

Someone mentioned it earlier, but being able to go directly to a post you received a reaction to instead of the beginning of the thread again would be clutch.

You may do this in your Alerts.

The search function is not working for me at all. Trying to find certain words in individual threads is broken. Very annoying when trying to find particular details about a shoe. |l

The search function is not working for me at all. Trying to find certain words in individual threads is broken. Very annoying when trying to find particular details about a shoe. |l
Having this problem too.. Everytime I try to look something up says nothing can be found.. typed in Jordan 1 and only thing that popped up was Jordan 1 low thread nothing else and I'm sure there's plenty of other threads bout Jordan 1s then just the low thread

Trying to find it in this thread, but the search doesn't seem to be fully working for me.

Is the "enable push notification" banner on the bottom un-clickable for anyone else?

Thanks,

how do i get to all my watched threads?
I save the hyperlink and book mark it, but if you click the menu burger on the top left its under whats new>watched. On desktop its in the burger menu as well as up top under "Whats New">Watched.

I save the hyperlink and book mark it, but if you click the menu burger on the top left its under whats new>watched. On desktop its in the burger menu as well as up top under "Whats New">Watched.

Re: https://niketalk.com/threads/is-niketalk-new-layout-trash-thread.686179/post-32317912

The post above outlines all the new quick jump navigation. For anyone too lazy to check it out, I posted the text below:

Under the "What's New" tab, I added a few quick links:

When you are logged into your account, under Find Threads, you'll notice:

1. Your Threads
2. Threads with Your Posts
3. Unanswered threads

When you are logged into your account, under Watched, you'll notice:

4. Watched Threads
5. Watched Forums

Site's not allowing me to message a certain member of the community. Why?

Messaged you.

The user in question electively set their preferences to not allow messages from others. There's no issue on our platform, only that the user prefers not to receive messages. We've forwarded your inquiry, but it's up to them to contact you further.

Thanks!

Could I request the return of the ability to interact with images through a long press on mobile?

Having to tap an image, (talking specifically about non-uploads) tap the download button, get taken to the image's url, and THEN long press to download it is starting to feel way more cumbersome than getting to the same end point was before.

You may do this in your Alerts.

Thanks Steph.

How do I receive Alerts when someone @'s me?

I have "receive a notification when someone mentions you in a message" ticked for Alerts and Push but don't receive anything.

T0INE T0INE No problem. Sometimes it just needs a standalone @mention for it to work properly. Glad it works for you!

would really love to get rid of the notification bar stuck at the bottom of the screen as well as this monstrosity that you could block in the last version of the site with adblock, at least make it something you can hide or opt out of seeing in options.
go away.jpg

This is our slider, we had in the previous version. It's not an ad, it's just a place that we feature content on the site like latest shoe releases or news.

Methodical Management Methodical Management HellaSteph HellaSteph

it looks like post data from Huddler is not saved over in this new platform ie. our post history jumps from yesterday all the way to july 2017. This issue pretty much renders the search function useless as well.

will this be fixed?

We just finished the bulk of search reindexing, can you check your post history and see if that got fixed?

7f5.gif

It's works!!!
Thanks for fixing the search engine. You doing your thang much appreciated.

There's going to be more results coming in the next day, it's just a lot of content that we're fixing so probably by tomorrow you'll have even better results. Right now, I think we're going through all the images and albums, but we fixed threads, posts, and anything keyword related for search so that should be somewhat helpful until we complete the task.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

Back
Top Bottom