Welcome to our updated site!

Screenshot_20191016-155931.jpg
Screenshot_20191016-160050.jpg

Just when I was getting used to the layout, these ads are killing the experience here. Can't see poo anymore and gotta watch my fingers on the screen.

Might just take a break from NT tbh. I won't be forced to support under these circumstances ?.

If I click on the Menu tab and there is a video or a link behind one of the Menu selections, it will activate the video or link instead of what I selected. If that makes sense.

Can someone please explain to me how to save gifs to my phone directly from a post? As of right now it only saves as a still image

Thanks for your continued patience, everyone! Your reports and feedback are a tremendous help in improving the site.

If I click on the Menu tab and there is a video or a link behind one of the Menu selections, it will activate the video or link instead of what I selected. If that makes sense.
Your description makes sense, but I've been unable to reproduce this issue. What browser/platform are you using when this occurs? Could you share a screen capture of a situation where this occurs?

I am unable to click on "Quote Messages."

Help
This is a known issue that has been reported earlier in the thread. It's caused by your ad blocker.

To resolve the issue, disable your ad blocker for NikeTalk.com or upgrade your account.

The photo gallery just overlapped again even in this thread...

Are you guys open to allowing an option to disable the photo gallery?

002CFCA7-7B16-4159-9080-1998DA73890B.png

On desktop I'm getting overlapping of ads. The ads appear "behind" the thread gallery and my user stats. It looks awful and is confusing, not to mention that one wrong click sends me to advertising hell.

Can we fix this crap!! Its very annoying not being able to tap on something because there's an ad behind it and when you click it opens the ad.

Doesnt happen on just ads but same goes for social media links that display the page. When you try to click something that displays on top, whatever is behind it opens. And sometimes its impossible to work around it

Here is my example im trying to click general and it opens the ad

Here i want to edit the post and when i click it it opens twitter. Tried again by scrolling down some then trying again but of course there's that damn ad there and now its not even clickable :stoneface:

Last edited:
Anyone else have the issue from audio whithin the embedded videos from YouTube, twitter etc...? Happens to me on mobile.

I'm seeing some stuttering or scrolling lag on the new grey theme when logged out and browsing. No scrolling lag on black theme and logged in.

Can you check to see if this is still happening for you? We just pushed a fixed and need other input to see if the scroll lag was resolved. Thanks!

HellaSteph HellaSteph links for the kudos still takes me to the first page of the thread
not the actual post that received the kudos

I go to the post when I click on the Alert. Works this way for me on mobile and desktop.

Remind me again what steps are you doing to get this behavior? Any specific details like “I click the thread title on the alert” or “I click on the Alert but not the thread title on mobile.”

HellaSteph HellaSteph links for the kudos still takes me to the first page of the thread
not the actual post that received the kudos

I noticed that your settings are set to "no" to watching content when you comment or start threads. I noticed that all my content is "watched." Are these threads that you're getting taken to the first page threads that you watch or do not watch? You can find out what your watched threads are here: https://niketalk.com/watched/threads

I noticed that your settings are set to "no" to watching content when you comment or start threads. I noticed that all my content is "watched." Are these threads that you're getting taken to the first page threads that you watch or do not watch? You can find out what your watched threads are here: https://niketalk.com/watched/threads
I have that bookmark icon on the food thread
if i click a kudos from the food thread
takes me to the first page
same for a thread that doesnt have a bookmark icon i have a kudos in

Back
Top Bottom