WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

she hulk series was ok but i just dont like how it ended, they were super meta and it sone of those thing where if you can go to the "writers room" and change what happens by "rewriting" the series... its just too op when you break the fourth wall that way

whats preventing her from doing that all the time and in future seasons? why not have the snal rewritten so it didnt happen?

like deadpool breaks the fourth wall but he isnt changing events like that

its similar to the can of worms they opened with time travel, it was kind of executed better because of the multiverse and branches it creates or destroys but it has made the current phase super convoluted and messy

but again, if she hulk can break the wall and have thing srewritten, why not fix that?

just wish that show ended differently

Agatha show is all kinds of freaky

1727183611518.gif

Are we getting She Hulk season 2? Honestly it wasn’t that bad to me. Still better than Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel 2 was a good movie with EXCELLENT ACTION SEQUENCES - its just that the incel women hating crew on the internet got a hold of it and wouldnt let up. Its a shame what happened to that flick.

Speaking of lololol - my homegirl does event photography here in NYC and she invited me to a celebrity launch (couldnt tell me who it was for) event for her brand but since it was a Saturday night and I dont leave Brooklyn on the weekends, I decided to pass. Guess who it was..SMH

IMG_1315.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_1317.jpeg
IMG_1318.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess Im just going to have to trust Mr. Coogler on this one. Trailer told me nothing. Is it a supernatrual movie is it another one of THOSE movies? I hope its not the latter.

supposed to be a vampire in the south but looks like it will also mixes other supernatural stuff but i like it that we really still know nothing, trailer did its job and teased us with hailee

1727192085015.jpeg

1727192292259.jpeg

supposed to be a vampire in the south but looks like it will also mixes other supernatural stuff but i like it that we really still know nothing, trailer did its job and teased us with hailee

1727192085015.jpeg

1727192292259.jpeg

Hailee is in this'?! I'm in.

I bet she's the queen vampire lol.

I wonder if this was a concept of Blade. You think Beau would respond to my DM if I asked him about it? danger style danger style

Mephisto finally gets name-dropped.

Sharon Davis/Mrs. Hart has gotta be coming back, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom