WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If the medal of honor earning, presidential and congressional medal of freedom winning, MVP of the attack on sokovia and new york, YOUR Capt Rogers had been on Titan, he would have formulated a flawless plan to get that glove off of Thanos before you could finish your popcorn.

Just like the flawless plan of NOT killing Vision and allowing Thanos to get the stone? Flawless.

This was before I saw the light like Black Widow (and Vision, and Rhodey, and well, everyone else besides Starks adopted son Parker)
If you haven't changed your name yet, you can change your name to something more appropriate. It will make you a much a happier poster.

Exactly, this is called situational awareness and changing game plans on the fly. A true tactician sees changes on the battlefield and makes adjustments and re-positions his forces. Not let an amateur like Quill pull rank on him and throw the whole plan to shyyt.

Funny.. considering it was Bruce Banner that told scumbag that they were being surrounded, leading T'Challa to give the call to open the barrier. Some captain. He ain't do ****

Just like the flawless plan of NOT killing Vision and allowing Thanos to get the stone? Flawless.

Only the murdering Stark kills his enemies before giving them a chance at redemption. All of his enemies died slow, horrifying gruesome deaths. The man knows no mercy. Even tried to kill our beloved James Buchanan Barnes.

Funny.. considering it was Bruce Banner that told scumbag that they were being surrounded, leading T'Challa to give the call to open the barrier. Some captain. He ain't do ****

If you are using puny Banner as a crutch then the argument is lost. Even Hulk knows puny Banner is puny.

Only the murdering Stark kills his enemies before giving them a chance at redemption. All of his enemies died slow, horrifying gruesome deaths. The man knows no mercy. Even tried to kill our beloved James Buchanan Barnes.
giphy.gif

"Your plan's good, but it sucks, so let me do the planning" (paraphrasing the usurper)
Then they went and did Tony's exact plan.

Were you not paying attention? :lol:

I literally just came out of the movie.

Did you miss him looking directly away from Thanos and to Tony to say "This was my plan btw".

Did thay entire thing go over your head?

You don't agree with that.

Can people finally accept that Bautista ‘s acting career > dwayne johnson’s?

IW > dat trash baywatch

Can people finally accept that Bautista ‘s acting career > dwayne johnson’s?

IW > dat trash baywatch
I mean he's been in better movies but he'll probably never be the leading man

I don't know where this finally accept is coming from :lol: Who is really comparing the two?

Then they went and did Tony's exact plan.

Were you not paying attention? :lol:

I literally just came out of the movie.

Did you miss him looking directly away from Thanos and to Tony to say "This was my plan btw".

Did thay entire thing go over your head?

You don't agree with that.

I'll play along that it was Starks 'plan', up until he got himself stabbed in the kidney. So much for that fancy "nanotech", he might as well have been wearing a suit made from aluminum foil. Then Dr. Strange pulls rank on him, that's back to back insubordination's. Capt Rogers would have none of that. Quill and Strange would...

6a0120a8f8e2b8970b014e8ac4ef06970d-pi

I'll play along that it was Starks 'plan', up until he got himself stabbed in the kidney.
It was his plan until Quill found out about Gamora and stopped them from getting the gauntlet off Thanos' hand.

You should watch the movie again before talking about this any further.

Tony got stabbed way after that.

So much for that fancy "nanotech", he might as well have been wearing a suit made from aluminum foil.
Thanos stabbed him with the blade he broke off Tony's nanotech armor.

:lol: Its like you didn't comprehend anything you thought you saw.

Then Dr. Strange pulls rank on him, that's back to back insubordination's.
He pulled rank when he gave up the time stone to make sure in the end they'd win? Since Tony is key to beating Thanos with all of the infinity stones?
Capt Rogers would have none of that.
Cant wait for the Thanos knocking the MAGA Colonizer gif to roll out.

Dudes already got revisionist accounts of events

Last edited:
It would’ve been great if talbot made a cameo in IW only for thanos to squash him like a bug in 2 seconds.

Yeah, Mamoa has always come off as being more serious. Maybe due to his roles. But I like Bautista as Drax. I think he conveys that style of humor extremely well.

Back
Top Bottom