WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Offscreen, Mamoa seems so much like a bro. You watch his interviews and the guy is a goofball. I thought Bautista would be the same but people say he’s quiet and serious most of the time.

Got IMAX tickets tomorrow night for round 2. Been trying to figure out how to pass the time. Then I read on twitter a 1080 Black Panther is out there now? Problem solved.

Cap allegiance ruining this thread :frown:
attachment.php

I mean he's been in better movies but he'll probably never be the leading man

I don't know where this finally accept is coming from :lol: Who is really comparing the two?

I agree that Batista has been in better films but Rock is the bigger name.

BTW, avoid Rampage. Hot garbage.

Cap supporter numbers are growing... After August 1st, I'll be able to join you my brethren. But for now I am shackled.

Also I can't imagine anyone else as Drax. Bautista kills it as Drax.

Galactus
Dr. Doom
Kang

Marvel easily has another 10 years worth of stories to tell

They have countless stories to tell. But the average viewer might lose interest because * isn’t as strong or powerful as Thanos. I think they should keep revolving around the stones for the most part. I don’t know. Just kinda thinking from a different perspective.

They have countless stories to tell. But the average viewer might lose interest because * isn’t as strong or powerful as Thanos. I think they should keep revolving around the stones for the most part. I don’t know. Just kinda thinking from a different perspective.

I think it's best if we dont try to continue to understand the general audience. We've been saying that they are gonna be this and that for the longest and they've proven otherwise. It'll just depend on the execution.

This was before I saw the light like Black Widow (and Vision, and Rhodey, and well, everyone else besides Starks adopted son Parker)
NT allows you to change your SN once.

Please change it.

EDIT

Good I see you already have. No hypocrites on the iron legion.

Last edited:
I agree that Batista has been in better films but Rock is the bigger name.

BTW, avoid Rampage. Hot garbage.
Already saw it.

Just what I expected for a movie based off of that game.
Bautista been killing it as Drax. Don't even care to think of anyone else in the role.
Word.

Momoa doesn't seem like a good actor to me.
Cap supporter numbers are growing... After August 1st, I'll be able to join you my brethren. But for now I am shackled.
Shackled?

Be honest this is the most liberated youve ever felt on NT. Able to freely denounce the squad of colonizers, **** on scumbag Steve any time you get, admit he's pretty much the poster boy for Trump's MAGA and then get to blame it all.onna bet when deep down inside you know its true.
Nah, Galactus is stronger, Kang is more cunning.

Doom is just a boss

god-doom-kills-thanos-1.jpg

kzK2REN.png

rip_thanos_by_deathbattledino-datuce8.jpg

Though i'd throw this on here
https://list25.com/25-most-h=%%t5qqttytqqaat@-marvel-villains/

Probably would be disagreed on by most on here.
The names on the list aren't bad at all. Its just placement.

They left off Beyonder or any of the elders of the Universe and Ego.

Apocalypse, Doom, Kang, and a few others should be higher.

Last edited:
Just finished it. Liked it overall. Had a few gripes/thoughts

- Why were they(directors& SW) acting like Captain Marvel also wouldn’t have gotten the hands from the Thanos they portrayed ?
- Strange only used the time stone to see possibilities and that was it. No reversing time after something bad happened, didn’t try to trap thanos in the loop like dormammu
- Wakanda was kinda pointless. Panther was was useless
- Iron man is still the best and most interesting avenger
- Thanos henchmen got zero explanation same with the monster things
- Spideman is blue Beatle now
-Thor conveniently comes at the last possible minute to finish thanos
- Hulk...
- Guess we aren’t getting anymore Thor sequel
- No thanos armor

Anyway I liked it but I kinda felt that the writers really went out of their way to let thanos have a smooth path to the goal. They eliminated Hulk from the movie basically, Strange didn’t wanna use the time stone, Vision was nerfed, Drax was nerfed and is strictly a funny man

"Okoye get up this is no place to die"
"Mr stark i dont feel well"
"Sam where are you"

Starlord and hulk ...useless

Thanos was looking at the end like
I need to clip those hedges tomorrow...it was a good day ....credits

I'd love to see Kang but Kang's a super army owning, planet invading time traveler. That would just seem too much like a rehash of everything we've seen already.

Count Nefaria?

Back
Top Bottom