WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

IMG_6215.JPG

Idris Elba is probably glad to be done with the mcu. He was extremely underused. Funny enough is that Thor referred to Heimdall as his best friend in IW and the mcu didn't really do much to portray that.

If Heimdall really was his best friend they should've had way more scenes together.

how much more could they have done with Heimdall? Until ragnarok, his sole purpose was guarding the bifrost he was stuck in that room

Idris Elba is probably glad to be done with the mcu. He was extremely underused. Funny enough is that Thor referred to Heimdall as his best friend in IW and the mcu didn't really do much to portray that.

If Heimdall really was his best friend they should've had way more scenes together.

Huh? My guy Heimdall was keeping an eye on Thor’s queen for him. High Quality Best Friend Activity.

Does YT have the whole episodes of this series?

If you want a really good Avengers cartoon, check out Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes that came out around 2010-2011 (ish). Really good stories that build up to the last few episodes (in season 1 and 2) and they nailed almost all the characters personalities (except for Wasp who acted like a high school teenager). They did a lot of stories from the comics too (Civil war, Kang Invasion, Infinity Gauntlet, etc.). No license for cartoon so X-Men, Spider-man, F4 all show up. The current Avengers cartoon is fine if you need a fix to hold you off till the next movie but I found it inferior to the other series.

p9153690_b_v8_aa.jpg

Shortest to reach a billi ever! :lol: :pimp:

There's like a handful of idiots that were in here saying this movie wouldn't get repeat viewings. That it wouldn't surpass Avengers' or AoU's gross :smh:

To think 10 years straight of success and we got fools still doubting Marvel.

Last edited:
If you want a really good Avengers cartoon, check out Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes that came out around 2010-2011 (ish). Really good stories that build up to the last few episodes (in season 1 and 2) and they nailed almost all the characters personalities (except for Wasp who acted like a high school teenager). They did a lot of stories from the comics too (Civil war, Kang Invasion, Infinity Gauntlet, etc.). No license for cartoon so X-Men, Spider-man, F4 all show up. The current Avengers cartoon is fine if you need a fix to hold you off till the next movie but I found it inferior to the other series.

p9153690_b_v8_aa.jpg

Yea, my son and I watched all those together. I was heated when it didn't return :smh:

That’s crazy....I jus bought Avengers Earth’s Mightest Heroes Season 1 & 2.

I remember it was on Netflix back in the day, I watched the whole thing in 3 weeks. Really good series, I remember Ultron first arriving on there and GOT DAMN was he terrifying! (IMO) can’t wait to rewatch it again tho.

Wish there was a Season 3 before they pulled the plug on it.

Lol thanks in part to the few idiots who went to see the film multiple times just to watch the crowd reaction like a creep, Infinity War crossed a billion, something no other Avengers movie has ever done! :lol:

Lol IW has barely done 400 mil domestic. Black Panther did 690 mil domestic. Another 300 mil isn’t happening in the states with Deadpool and Solo on the horizon. International always reflects the drop trend and IW is gonna record around a 58% drop for this weekend. Let’s say China opens and gives you 220 mil which is a reach and then the rest of international gives you another 150 mil, you’re looking 1.4 bil. You need another 100 mil from from the states just to equal the 1.5 bil A1 did in 2012 with less hype and less theaters. Get this movie out my face man. We were screaming 2 billi righteously and now we’d be lucky to even get 1.6 billi

Lol thanks in part to the few idiots who went to see the film multiple times just to watch the crowd reaction like a creep, Infinity War crossed a billion, something no other Avengers movie has ever done! :lol:

Lol IW has barely done 400 mil domestic. Black Panther did 690 mil domestic. Another 300 mil isn’t happening in the states with Deadpool and Solo on the horizon. International always reflects the drop trend and IW is gonna record around a 58% drop for this weekend. Let’s say China opens and gives you 220 mil which is a reach and then the rest of international gives you another 150 mil, you’re looking 1.4 bil. You need another 100 mil from from the states just to equal the 1.5 bil A1 did in 2012 with less hype and less theaters. Get this movie out my face man. We were screaming 2 billi righteously and now we’d be lucky to even get 1.6 billi
This is you right now
6a8764d3a69c3a8b1cbc2a828dedee90.gif

Back
Top Bottom