WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol thanks in part to the few idiots who went to see the film multiple times just to watch the crowd reaction like a creep, Infinity War crossed a billion, something no other Avengers movie has ever done! :lol:

Lol IW has barely done 400 mil domestic. Black Panther did 690 mil domestic. Another 300 mil isn’t happening in the states with Deadpool and Solo on the horizon. International always reflects the drop trend and IW is gonna record around a 58% drop for this weekend. Let’s say China opens and gives you 220 mil which is a reach and then the rest of international gives you another 150 mil, you’re looking 1.4 bil. You need another 100 mil from from the states just to equal the 1.5 bil A1 did in 2012 with less hype and less theaters. Get this movie out my face man. We were screaming 2 billi righteously and now we’d be lucky to even get 1.6 billi

Delusional :lol:

Delusional :lol:

Delusional when I’m giving you actual numbers? Ok. This movie’s first week to second week drop just told some cold hard facts. Film opened 9 mil bigger than Episode 7 but with weekend tracking at about 122 mil it’s making 25+ mil less than Episode 7 in its second week. Y’all boys ain’t ready for facts but that’s been evident. Let’s go back to hyping Thor’s entrance into Wakanda

CEE8ACF6-F194-4D85-9C0C-1E59FDD5C581.png

:lol:

This might have already been addressed, but why doesn't Bradley Cooper do press for GoTG or IW?

Being around your ex is awkward. If you ever watch the press junket for Guardians 1 you’ll see uncomfortable he was. They did the film after they had broken up. After the Guardians 1 press tour Bradley was strictly behind the scenes. Trash Eagles fan anyway.

58C2C6B7-888F-4006-BD65-BE620FCA2EA1.jpeg

23D6ADA4-2530-464E-9F2C-896B0544EBAF.jpeg

AF2B7DA7-5B85-414F-9130-A3EDEEDA3AC0.jpeg

Delusional when I’m giving you actual numbers? Ok. This movie’s first week to second week drop just told some cold hard facts. Film opened 9 mil bigger than Episode 7 but with weekend tracking at about 122 mil it’s making 25+ mil less than Episode 7 in its second week. Y’all boys ain’t ready for facts but that’s been evident. Let’s go back to hyping Thor’s entrance into Wakanda

CEE8ACF6-F194-4D85-9C0C-1E59FDD5C581.png

:lol:

You are aware that a 55 percent second weekend drop is in line or better than most mcu movies right? In fact I think recent mcu movies have been having 60-65 percent second weekend drops outside of BP. And 122 is still the second highest second weekend domestic gross outside of SW. Why do you keep posting? Lol

IW making 600 domestic is pretty much guaranteed. But hey, don't take my word for it. How about I quote someone who knows box office numbers better than the both of us..

If Infinity War continues to play like The Avengers for the rest of its run, it’s looking at an insane $775 million domestic total. If it falters a bit, as I would argue that Deadpool 2 and Solo are going to be bigger problems than Battleship and Men in Black, it might have to settle for a “normal for MCU” $696m, which would be A) essentially tied with Black Panther, B) in the upper realms of MCU multipliers and C) the most frontloaded (by default) $200m+ opener ever.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...-but-can-it-catch-black-panther/#37c84a9d2547

Last edited:
Just got back, still processing some things.

No way this was a 2 hr and 40 min movie :lol:

Even for that amount of time the movie felt rushed although I think they had too.

Thanos :wow:

His swag and CGI :pimp:

BP was a good movie. What kept it from being WS status was the horrible CGI in the final fight

Funny you mentioned this because when I was watching the 1080 rip the other day, I noticed the CGI was pretty bad in a few other scenes as well.

Still love the movie though.

Am disappointed yall. Been waiting for an Infinity Gauntlet movie since the comics first dropped!!!
Longer than some of yall have been alive.

But if the movies have none of this...?...

thanos-gardener.jpg

Silver_Surfer_Vol_3_34.jpg

IMG_8120.png

_thumb_439eb2a6-ee3b-4061-bfb6-3be89ff75293.jpg

...am not gonna see it. :ohwell:
Talk about depriving yourself :lol:

You knew off rip there'd be no SS in this or Galactus.

They've only recently teased Adam Warlock. Pretty ridiculous to introduce a new protagonist who based on source material would have to overshadow all of the Avengers.

So far the MCU has taken some cosmic characters and labeled them celestials whether they were originally elders or just regular cosmic characters. Closest they've got to cosmic beings is the celestials.

It would be cool to see the Living Tribunal, Lord Order & Master Chaos, Love & Hate, the Stranger, Eternity, Infinity, etc. Show Jon and fail against Thanos but again that'd take too much time away from the heroes.

Besides this movie was about Thaios completing the gauntlet. We'll see who comes after him in A4.

Last edited:
BP gotta get some better action in his next movie... get the dudes who did john wick's fight scenes on that **** please.

You are aware that a 55 percent second weekend drop is in line or better than most mcu movies right? In fact I think recent mcu movies have been having 60-65 percent second weekend drops outside of BP. And 122 is still the second highest second weekend domestic gross outside of SW. Why do you keep posting? Lol

IW making 600 domestic is pretty much guaranteed. But hey, don't take my word for it. How about I quote someone who knows box office numbers better than the both of us..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...-but-can-it-catch-black-panther/#37c84a9d2547

And was the point of discussing this box office for IW to be in line with other MCU movies like I suggested it was gonna be or for it to be better like you and others were suggested. Making less than Black Panther domestically and making around the same as A1 isnt what we discussed in this thread about this film a month ago...

Back
Top Bottom