WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Look what I found in the junk stash. :nthat:

img_20180505_165309_167-jpg.2110142

Attachments

• IMG_20180505_165309_167.jpg
    IMG_20180505_165309_167.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 397
Anyone notice the scars on Dr. Strange's fingers when he gave Thanos the Time Stone? I swear the detail that goes into these movies is amazing

Nebula gonna be the one to pull out the gautlet?

Also love that Spidey is a movie buff. Especially 80s :lol:

So with the latest update just morning. Looks like IW made 112 million this weekend -57% drop. Second best weekend ever ahead of BP 111 million after its -44% drop. Here’s the 10 day totals. IW 450 million and BP 403 million. So from the opening weekend until now BP gain 9 million. It was down 56 million after opening weekend. Now it’s 47 million.

116410FD-880C-4A27-B080-F6C275576D1B.jpeg

This movie was projected to have a 51-52% drop and make 120-124 mil 2nd weekend and it made lower than that with a 112 mil and a 57% drop which is in line with what I mentioned yesterday. Not good for the legs of this movie at all. Only 1 mil more than Black Panther’s second weekend and you’ve recorded an over 55% drop? Here we go... :smh:

This movie was projected to have a 51-52% drop and make 120-124 mil 2nd weekend and it made lower than that with a 112 mil and a 57% drop which is in line with what I mentioned yesterday. Not good for the legs of this movie at all. Only 1 mil more than Black Panther’s second weekend and you’ve recorded an over 55% drop? Here we go... :smh:
We won’t have the officially numbers until tomorrow. Might be a little better or worse than 112.

For those keeping up with BP vs IW numbers. BP 3rd weekend did 67 million and 4th weekend did 40 million and 5th weekend did 27 million.

We won’t have the officially numbers until tomorrow. Might be a little better or worse than 112.

For those keeping up with BP vs IW numbers. BP 3rd weekend did 67 million and 4th weekend did 40 million and 5th weekend did 27 million.

112 should be in line with the Sunday estimates this late in the day give or take a million. This film would literally need a 48% drop to match BP’s 3rd weekend of 67 mil when it has already recorded a 55+% drop in its second weekend and opened over 100 mil bigger :sick: 4th weekend with Deadpool 2 coming out looks awful but time will tell the story of this film and it’s true reception and right now this doesn’t look good.

Avatar was good, but because of James Cameron hating on marvel movies I don't think I can watch his sequels. I'm good with his taking a decade to release movies ***

All I'm saying is if MJ had the gauntlet no way in hell he let's lebron james live because there's a chance he gets beat at being the best..

Same with the movie if this was real life thanos kills every threat

All I'm saying is if MJ had the gauntlet no way in hell he let's lebron james live because there's a chance he gets beat at being the best..

True. But if he completely wiped out all competition there'd be no sequel...

Does Cinemark still have the Infinity War cups? Taking my nephews this weekend, if they don’t them any longer then I’ll just go to AMC Theatres. Got like $15 in rewards...

Does Cinemark still have the Infinity War cups? Taking my nephews this weekend, if they don’t them any longer then I’ll just go to AMC Theatres. Got like $15 in rewards...
I was just at an AMC theater this past Thurs and I noticed they was selling cups.

Thanos wasn't about being the best. Didn't want to rule anyone. How you having a rival when you aren't competing for something? He did what he came to do and retired.

Back
Top Bottom