WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was just at an AMC theater this past Thurs and I noticed they was selling cups.

Both times I went on opening weekend they only had Solo (Star Wars) cups, I want that collectible cup though! :lol:

16531DD4-12C9-4D54-A72A-28EE85D8FBC4.jpeg

Had everything to do with the fact that AoU was exactly 1 year before. Audiences got a spoon full of superhero teamups. Civil War was amazing then and in retrospect even better now

since dr starange gave thanos the time stone, wouldnt thanos be able to see whatever future involving tony that they use to win now too?
Sure if he feels like looking through over 14 million scenarios where he wins.

And if he does start to see the one scenario he loses he may just stop watching since in that scenario he gets to complete the gauntlet qnd accomplish his goal.

and when thanos stabbed tony, why did his suit nanotechnology just asborb the blade back into his suit?
Cuz thats not how his nanotech suit works?
Who's Gen. Talbot supposed to be now?
Graviton

3390720-graviton.jpg

What a world we live in you can't ask a woman for her number anymore. Tragic.

Then they're 40-45 asking "why am i sinnnnngllllle, i'm such a good womannnnn"

Rant over.
I mean if you were getting patted down and then dude asked for your # how would you feel about it?

what happened to that iron legion of ironman suits?

and dont quill have superpowers too?
He blew them up @ the end of IM3.

Quill lost his powers once he killed his dad Ego since he was the source of his powers.

Last edited:
I got a feeling that the tv universe uses the mcu for material, but mcu does not consider the tv universe. I hope this is the case.

I got a feeling that the tv universe uses the mcu for material, but mcu does not consider the tv universe. I hope this is the case.
The distance between tv and movie universe gets wider all the time...

There's not much communication at the top these days, I don't think

It was kind of a surprise to have Nick Fury and Coulson back for Captain Marvel...I wonder if the show is ending soon.

The distance between tv and movie universe gets wider all the time...

There's not much communication at the top these days, I don't think

It was kind of a surprise to have Nick Fury and Coulson back for Captain Marvel...I wonder if the show is ending soon.

Well captain marvel takes place in the 90s so makes sense to have them.

Netflix Marvel shows technically exist in the MCU but they’re too gritty for the movies. Thanos can turn half the universe into blunt ashes but he can’t put grenades in severed heads or cut up dudes faces with glass.

Back
Top Bottom