WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

T'Challa says 'I never yielded'

Uhh of course your *** never yielded...you was knocked df out ...would've needed to be conscious to yield :lol:

It's cool if he wanted a rematch, but Killmonger didn't give him one

Nothing is ever said about outside interference

I mean it's a one on one fight. You don't think it's ridiculous that you can get knocked out, almost dead, revived by some flower that brings you back from the brink of death, and come back the next day and claim the fight ain't over? Dude, it's been over for a day :lol:

At that point...it's not the same fight. That's a rematch, but Killmonger wasn't granting one.

Honestly, Tchallla was a little arrogant saying the fight wasn't over. If you knocked someone out and he comes back the next day saying 'I never yielded so you didn't win' you'd take that seriously?

Last edited:
Netflix Marvel shows technically exist in the MCU but they’re too gritty for the movies. Thanos can turn half the universe into blunt ashes but he can’t put grenades in severed heads or cut up dudes faces with glass.
i love blood and violence, but that punisher scene had me cringe.

Uhh of course your *** never yielded...you was knocked df out ...would've needed to be conscious to yield :lol:

Ok, so you get he didn't yield

If you knocked someone out and he comes back the next day saying 'I never yielded so you didn't win' you'd take that seriously?

Maybe, just maybe, killmonger should have went looking for a body and made sure he was dead

"Yield or death" seems straight forward enough

Well Killmonger threw him off the cliff "assuming" the fall would lead to T'Challa's death, in which it obviously didnt lol

Technically he didn't win according to the "actual" rules but then again Zuri stepped in, which was against the rules. At that point, everything is null and void

Well Killmonger threw him off the cliff "assuming" the fall would lead to T'Challa's death, in which it obviously didnt lol

Technically he didn't win according to the "actual" rules but then again Zuri stepped in, which was against the rules. At that point, everything is null and void

What rule? Where are y'all getting these rules from?

Literally the only thing zuri tells them that can be viewed as a 'rule': "victory in ritual combat, comes by yield or death"

Kindly quote which part of the movie y'all are getting this from.. cause I got mine

Watched this amazing masterpiece a 2nd time yesterday and I finally found what bugs me

They make these dudes just randomly take their masks off too much. I get these are actors or whatever but keep the damn masks on. Spidey, Iron Man, T'Challa, and Star Lord were the worst offenders. You don't see them randomly unmasking in the comics like that

Watched this amazing masterpiece a 2nd time yesterday and I finally found what bugs me

They make these dudes just randomly take their masks off too much. I get these are actors or whatever but keep the damn masks on. Spidey, Iron Man, T'Challa, and Star Lord were the worst offenders. You don't see them randomly unmasking in the comics like that

Jesus Christ...dudes in here are nit picking anything

Home said, they kept taking off their mask to talk...like seriously:smh::smh::smh::smh::smile::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

What rule? Where are y'all getting these rules from?

Literally the only thing zuri tells them that can be viewed as a 'rule': "victory in ritual combat, comes by yield or death"

Kindly quote which part of the movie y'all are getting this from.. cause I got mine
Yield or death are the actual rules. Neither happened

There was no direct mention of no interference but that’s implied if it’s yield or death

So now rules need to be implied

Life literally on the line, and resorting to implied rules.. that TOTALLY makes sense

Back
Top Bottom