WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Whether it's Pfiefer, Douglas, or Fishbourne, it'll be cool bc we know what they looked like when they were younger.

My older sister was in love with Clueless growing up. My first time being introduced to Paul Rudd was him kissing his sister :lol:

Who wins one on one ... Luke Cage or Captain America ?
8954155014734082b92987a6b4e6409c.gif

Whoever Marvel hires for de-aging seems pretty good. Young RDJ, Young Michael Douglas, seemed pretty good.

Whoever de-aged Hugh Jackman in The Greatest Show didn't do a good job, imo. That looked fake.

BLACK PANTHER Win Big at the 44th Annual Saturn Awards

According to what we’ve gathered from the award show, Black Panther managed to win the gold trophy for Best Comic-to-Film Motion Picture, Best Director (Ryan Coogler), Best Supporting Actress (Danai Gurira), Best Production Design, and Best Make-Up.

and Black Panther lost Best Writing to.... “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” won for best writer (Rian Johnson)

Boseman lost to Hamill too

Tom Holland won for best younger performer in “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and the Best Special Effects: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

and Black Panther lost Best Writing to.... “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” won for best writer (Rian Johnson)

Boseman lost to Hamill too

Tom Holland won for best younger performer in “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and the Best Special Effects: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
I do not watch or get the Saturn awards. I just tend to hear about it way after. Cuz of that its just a few notches above thr Dad died to me and below BAFTA or w/e the British awards are called.

Best writer, that's just some bull ****. Like not even that BP didnt win but any other movie should've won. They really trying to make Rian happen.

Best actor makes no sense to me though. Mark Tamil was not a lead character in TLJ.

Both Marvel and SW are Disney though. If Disney know Marvel is in such a good place they can give SW some pity Ws that's sad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom