WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Isn’t Bucky Cap supposed to take place before Falcon Cap? All related to events that happened to Steve Rogers.

The MCU continuity is so crazy.

great episode. some great dialogue.

- mackie shinned in this episode.
- that dialogue between sam and isaiah
- bucky definitely holding back during those battle scenes.
- wyatt killing it as scumbag captain america.
- dont know much about madame hydra but body is ready.

Vibranium arm. Falcon’s new suit. Wakanda now bankrolling the Avengers.

i mean things felt like they were being set up for t’challa to take over from Tony

with building out the world and even them being major players with t’challa gone in endgame, felt natural for them to play a big role.. then strange stepping into an aspect of the leadership role with the team

great episode. some great dialogue.

- mackie shinned in this episode.
- that dialogue between sam and isaiah
- bucky definitely holding back during those battle scenes.
- wyatt killing it as scumbag captain america.
- dont know much about madame hydra but body is ready.

My thoughts exactly. I like how marvel is factoring in race as a motif in this story. Also sam's sister...actor plays that role extremely well, her dialogue flows effortlessly.

My world doesn't matter to america, so why should I care about its mascot? BARS

MADAME HYDRA. idk much about that character but seeing as it's JLD, she can get this serum all day.

Sharon still a big ? Need that plot tied up Friday. CuZ either she's a waste or she's the broker or she's hittin everyone with the okey doke. Idk.

Not going lie.. I need sam to go back to this haircut to full embrace how I view this dude

1618728810933.jpeg

Isn’t Bucky Cap supposed to take place before Falcon Cap? All related to events that happened to Steve Rogers.

The MCU continuity is so crazy.
In the main comics continuity, technically yes. Although the idea of Sam as Cap came before in the 90s and 80s.

In the comics after Civil War, Cap was gonna have his trial but he was "assassinated". This was after in the solo comics Bucky came back as Winter Soldier so he became new killa Cap and joined the New Avengers. Bucky being alive was fresh, he was totally unbrainwashed and even Sam was pushing for Bucky to take the shield.

This show needed more episodes...there was a lot for them to cover and it feels like 6 episodes won't be enough time to build the other characters. Hard to do a season with John Walker splitting time with Karli/Flash Smashers in addition to Sam and Bucky.

I think if the Villain was better and things weren’t just happening.

I’d love for it to be eight episodes like Wandavision.

Carly or whatever was a lame villain.

Walker did a better job of illustrating absolute power corrupts absolutely. They literally could’ve ended it last episode with the bonding, Walker trial, Isaiah follow up, boat story, etc.

I think if the Villain was better and things weren’t just happening.

I’d love for it to be eight episodes like Wandavision.

Carly or whatever was a lame villain.

Walker did a better job of illustrating absolute power corrupts absolutely. They literally could’ve ended it last episode with the bonding, Walker trial, Isaiah follow up, boat story, etc.

I like Carly, they gave her the killmonger approach in terms of fighting for the greater good in a cold blooded manner. Most villains the MCU curate on screen now are just anti heroes with blood on their hands.

at least got rid of the godawful line-up he had in endgame, am i the only one who found it distracting?

least he stopped going to Supercuts to get a fade

but yea that dude face already look like he smirking most of the time and that shh wasn’t helping

Man I'm ready to go watch this No Way Home. Told my wife that nothing in this world would stop me from a day one watch. I'll be in the theater in a hazmat suit if need be.

Back
Top Bottom