WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don’t mind Akwafina but I just found that bus bit kinda corny ngl. As far as comedy relief sidekicks, I enjoyed Michael Pena’s character in Ant Man and Ned in the Spidey films.

Don’t love Awkwafina but definitely don’t hate her, she definitely plays a type that studio’s seek. That forest scene looks like it could be dope.

I don’t mind Akwafina but I just found that bus bit kinda corny ngl. As far as comedy relief sidekicks, I enjoyed Michael Pena’s character in Ant Man and Ned in the Spidey films.

Lowkey just noticed bc of this post that except for maybe Cap/Iron Man/Hulk (and Lowkey Tony and Jarvis have this dynamic) all MCU films have some sort of non powered comedic sidekick :lol:

yall keep violation this dude lmfao. i feel like this is a Clarence reference, put some respek on my guy falcon :rofl: man helped fight thanos gang,

DismalThreadbareAmericancrocodile-max-1mb.gif

dude could help save the world again and yall still will be like 'yea but he went to a private school' i can't LMFAO

1618849689494.gif

Phase 4 has been disappointing as **** so far. Just give us Doctor Strange and Spiderman already. No one cares about Black Widow or any of these filler series/movies.

Wandavision flop
Wannabe Captain America and Winter Soldier trash also flop
Loki will be a flop as well
Black Widow? Who cares, can she stay dead, please
Don't get me started with Shang Chi, Mortal Kombat rip off

Last edited:
To be fair, Marvel has lost 2 of its A-list characters in Iron Man and Cap (3 if you count Black Panther. RIP King). So them trying to branch out to establish newer, more obscure properties is understandable. I’m with you on Black Widow. It always seemed unnecessary to me. Shang Chi looks dope tho

Phase 4 has been disappointing as **** so far. Just give us Doctor Strange and Spiderman already. No one cares about Black Widow or any of these filler series/movies.

Wandavision flop

You sound like a real joy to be around.

Wandavision flop
All around the worst take I’ve read here. We talking about marvel or ya grandmas rack? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom