WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Why the hell did marvel cast butt ugly aquafina in the movie? That automatically decreases their box office sales by 50%. Not sure I'll watch this movie now unless they have a version where her face is always blurred out and her voice is muted.

^ If you consider what's going on with America right now, with the past two years, I feel like it means a bit more seeing that fact cemented with Sam being the new Cap.

I feel like they originally had every intention of Buck carrying the shield with all the teasing they do. Even, on this show. But yeah, it's just the times right now more than ever, to just go with the Sam route.

But my only "concern" is, they've never shown Sam to have team leadership skills. So when they make ensemble movies, who's gonna really take orders from him? Ant-Man already waxed him and he's basically entry level Avenger.

Probably better they don't make Sam a copycat Cap and have him try to be a leader. Maybe a few years down the line when he has more experience and earned the leadership role.

But my only "concern" is, they've never shown Sam to have team leadership skills. So when they make ensemble movies, who's gonna really take orders from him? Ant-Man already waxed him and he's basically entry level Avenger.

I think him having leadership skills and him getting waxed by Ant-Man are two different things. Technically; Thor, Scarlet Witch, Vision, etc. could have waxed Steve but they still looked up to him and followed his orders. It remains to be seen if Sam has that similar gravitas

I feel like they originally had every intention of Buck carrying the shield with all the teasing they do. Even, on this show. But yeah, it's just the times right now more than ever, to just go with the Sam route.

His flaws make it even more of a better fit. He’s a real person with real problems. Maga Steve was spoon fed everything. Only struggle was that he was short and never hit the gym lol. I love what they’re doing with Falcon

I think him having leadership skills and him getting waxed by Ant-Man are two different things. Technically; Thor, Scarlet Witch, Vision, etc. could have waxed Steve but they still looked up to him and followed his orders. It remains to be seen if Sam has that similar gravitas

Exactly my point. Steve always had leadership trait. And just using the three you mentioned for example, have any of them ever even spoken or know who Falcon is?:lol: I just don't see them or Doc Strange, Captain Marvel, etc. looking at Sam with the same respect. Even Spidey had him all webbed up their last interaction.

Bucky has the "I'll trust Steve" mentality with him, but yeah, I'm just very curious about Sam's journey going forward. Like, what's his big picture in Phase 4 and up. Will he be a big dawg with the Avengers or is he just gonna be B-Level Captain America, Leader of the West Coast Avengers when the big threats arrive?

Exactly my point. Steve always had leadership trait. And just using the three you mentioned for example, have any of them ever even spoken or know who Falcon is?:lol: I just don't see them or Doc Strange, Captain Marvel, etc. looking at Sam with the same respect. Even Spidey had him all webbed up their last interaction.

BB0F81CB-F3DD-4010-8278-026398070251.jpeg

I’m pretty sure Wanda and Vision have a relationship with him considering they trained and lived together on the Avengers compound.

At the end of the day though, I agree that Sam doesn’t command nearly the same respect and authority as Steve Rogers on or off the battlefield. But people making it sound like the Avengers are second graders who won’t listen to their substitute teacher lmao. I’m sure if Falcon is given a leadership role in the future, the team will give him their respect and if anything, try to help make it easy for him. Lest we forget in the OG Avengers, it had Banner saying “We’re not a team. We’re a timebomb” Took Caulson’s death to get their act together in the last minute

Sam will be Cap but Cap isn’t going to be the leader. The acting “leader” is probably going to be Dr. Strange, until Young Avengers.

Black Panther and Dr. Strange duo would have been boss :frown:

And idk how y’all feel about Captain Marvel but I’m not a fan. Nothing against Brie but I jus didn’t find the character all that likable. Hopefully the sequel gives her some character development since she’s prob gonna be a mainstay for a while.

The fact that this thread still calls him Clarence shows how much respect he has out here:lol:

:lol: I Havent Been A Day One Mackie Supporter. I Liked 8 Mile, When He Was 2pac, I Still Called Him Papa Doc. :lol:

Everything Outside Of Those Two Roles Tho He's Anthony Mackie. He Can Act, And His Roles Have Improved Substantially.

:lol: I Havent Been A Day One Mackie Supporter. I Liked 8 Mile, When He Was 2pac, I Still Called Him Papa Doc. :lol:

Everything Outside Of Those Two Roles Tho He's Anthony Mackie. He Can Act, And His Roles Have Improved Substantially.

Yeah, I'm cool with "Cut the check" Mack. One of his most prized possessions is an autographed Boba Fett helmet, so he's always gonna be cool in my book.

Altered Carbon came after his falcon role. All these new roles came from his exposure from the falcon role.

Back
Top Bottom