WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Only reason it took longer than I thought for Emilia to come to Disney is cuz she was in Solo. A bright spot along with Donald but Solo was still a flop.

Pretty sure that was all her. I know Lena Headey famously used a body double for the walk of shame scene though
Oh no fam. Look up Rosie Mac.

CFB69709-6B4A-4A91-A8F0-C1C1AD1B6E08.jpeg

Good for Emilia. She didn't survive 2 brain aneurysms to be in crap like got season 8, terminator, and that han solo garbage. People were wanting her to take over as mera in aquaman.

Also since Kit Harington is in The Eternals, I need them to randomly see each other and he says the Killmonger line to her.
12b79c3be58a5254e2d485bcdcf414ba.gif

Oh no fam. Look up Rosie Mac.

CFB69709-6B4A-4A91-A8F0-C1C1AD1B6E08.jpeg
You're confusing her booty double.

She was definitely naked showing her tittays on earlier seasons.
Good for Emilia. She didn't survive 2 brain aneurysms to be in crap like got season 8, terminator, and that ham solo garbage. People were wanting her to take over as mera in aquaman.
I really think that was a sure thing until she realized she had a chance at a Marvel role and probably backed out :lol:

“Ham Solo” :lol:

Nah, that film wasn’t bad and truthfully, she was one of the bright spots in it. But let’s not make her out to be Meryl Streep with her acting ability.

Sam’s leadership role is really all on the writers from this point out, they do it right, we will believe it, hell the role of Cap completely shifted Evans career, dude was just the funny punchline cat before this role, now he’s part of Marvels Holy Trinity....I think Sam will be ok and his character will continue to expand, I think he will always have Rhodey to mentor him, they actually great on screen together, have always liked their scenes....the clear lead of Marvel post Tony/Rodgers era was Strange tho....he has been established time and time again as one of the most powerful and he mirrors Tony pretty well.

The role of cap is different now. Gotta accept that. Plus they’re in a world where aliens are on the loose and everyone knows it haha.

as for a black leader..... we forget fury already? He’s the OG leader of all this. He even played cap

Last edited:
I believe when Marvel was casting Doctor Strange, the speculation was Strange was going to be the "leader" in Phase 4 and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom