WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

In wasted roles too! Would have made a great DOOM
Man...HELL yea.

Really it’s not totally impossible. They can wait till phase 5 or 6. He wouldn’t be the first to be 2 Marvel characters. I know it wasn’t “MCU” but Josh Brolin was 2 characters at the same time.(When Deadpool called Cable “Thanos”. :lol: )

it's a shame Mads Mikkelsen only made it one movie in each universe.
I don't know if its him just auditioning for those lesser roles or the studio not knowing what they potential they got but they wasted casting him both times. Similar to how Marvel (and DC) wasted my boy Idris.

I don't know why Hannibal didn't propel him in to stardom to being offered a lot of roles. He should've been in demand like Giancarlo Esposito and Bryan Cranston.

Ahh you know what? I heard they’re looking for a new Snake Plissken. That Mads Mikkelson all day! Or, dare I say, Solid Snake. Ijs.

now that I think about it a dude from the same star wars movie is in a very similar position, Ben Mendelsohn

they should really adapt Catalyst into a disney+ show and let these two dudes shine

I don't know why Hannibal didn't propel him in to stardom to being offered a lot of roles. He should've been in demand like Giancarlo Esposito and Bryan Cranston.

I think part of it is that “Hannibal” never reached the pop culture heights of “Breaking Bad” which Esposito and Cranston starred in. I’m sure if it had a more successful run, he would not have been cast as a one-off villain.

I don't know if its him just auditioning for those lesser roles or the studio not knowing what they potential they got but they wasted casting him both times. Similar to how Marvel (and DC) wasted my boy Idris.

there are a number of actors that i really wish had the shine they deserve.

most recently i watched my guy joe morton in justice league (the true version)
image-w856.jpg

another criminally underrated actor.

Or straight up go The Illuminati route.

that’s why I said we needed to see what they did with F4

but looked pretty obvious strange and BP would have major leadership roles.. and banner more of a mentorship type of role, like could easily see him stepping in with spidey on some science stuff

The role of cap is different now. Gotta accept that. Plus they’re in a world where aliens are on the loose and everyone knows it haha.

as for a black leader..... we forget fury already? He’s the OG leader of all this. He even played cap

I mean, we’ve seen t’challa be an actual king.. and dude was checking everyone who tried him in civil war

That's more of a behind the scenes group that effects all of the universe.

If everybody was still around, they'd make for great end credit scenes.

yea with Tony and now t’challa gone, they going need to build to anything like that

but I could easily see it when they get around to doom being the major avengers bad guy

It will still be centered around Fury and now Captain Marvel will get a major boost, whether we like Brie in the role or not. I don't know if Doctor Strange is interested in leading anyone or working as part of a team full-time. He is content just doing his own thing and stepping in when needed with major threats. We have gotten references of Strange in both shows so far though - Agatha saying Wanda could be stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme and Bucky/Sam talking about him.

I mean strange doesn’t really have a choice but to lead, we saw how big the organization and theyre worldwide

I assumed captain marvel was headed to space

I wonder if Marvel plans on killing off and replacing T'Challa in the Ultimate universe(comics) just so the MCU can make a move. Kinda seems like the happiest median. You don’t have to recast T’Challa, the BP story continues and we still got classic T’Challa.

I wonder if Marvel plans on killing off and replacing T'Challa in the Ultimate universe(comics) just so the MCU can make a move. Kinda seems like the happiest median. You don’t have to recast T’Challa, the BP story continues and we still got classic T’Challa.

Haven't been in the comics in years; just how hard is Marvel Comics pushing to retcon their storylines/characters with the MCU's depictions? Is that a thing?

Back
Top Bottom