WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Sony ain’t got no damn leverage. :lol:

What does Marvel making 700 milli off Guardians have anything to do with Sony? Sony made more with Venom on half the budget.

We can agree to disagree but at the end of the day, Sony is clearly fine holding onto the Spidey rights and letting Marvel do all the work. You’re counting on them ******* it up (which isn’t out of the realm of possibility..it’s Sony after all). But until that happens, they’re good.

What does Marvel making 700 milli off Guardians have anything to do with Sony? Sony made more with Venom on half the budget.

We can agree to disagree but at the end of the day, Sony is clearly fine holding onto the Spidey rights and letting Marvel do all the work. You’re counting on them ****ing it up (which isn’t out of the realm of possibility..it’s Sony after all). But until that happens, they’re good.
They pulled GoG out the BOTTOM of their ***. They broke box office records with obscure, B-team hero’s. If Disney can do that with GoG, they can do it with anyone. They don’t NEED Spider Man.

They pulled GoG out the BOTTOM of their ***. They broke box office records with obscure, B-team hero’s. If Disney can do that with GoG, they can do it with anyone. They don’t NEED Spider Man.
To make money, of course not.

But definitely nice to know he is in the MCU.

Exactly! Disney doing deal because they want **** right. Them paying Sony doesn’t make any sense. If Sony was to come with that “Get more money..” BS, Disney would tell them to kick rocks...and drop that X-men ON the day they drop another Spider-Man(that’s just me being petty :lol: )

Russell Crowe sat down with Australian Radio to talk Thor 4 & revealed he will be playing:

Zeus.

PO

Russell Crowe sat down with Australian Radio to talk Thor 4 & revealed he will be playing:

Zeus.

PO

Oh snap!

Tying in Greek mythology. Maybe Hercules setup down the road? Probably will get the buff dude who played Zues in Justice League lol...

Question is if Russell Crowe gonna show up in “Unhinged” mode?

279D7AF8-27F4-4590-99DC-2464515AFCC2.jpeg

Hercules would be dope! He’s a funny character. Young Thor 10x!

I thought maybe they were talking about him when someone mentioned the Falcon cameo was going to be "someone you'd like to see work with Thor" but then Sharon showed up so idk.

Doesn’t Herc already exist “theoretically” in the MCU? Wasn’t he on the champions statue in Rag? Or was that Ares? Either way he “technically” exists

Doesn’t Herc already exist “theoretically” in the MCU? Wasn’t he on the champions statue in Rag? Or was that Ares? Either way he “technically” exists
Yeah, I'm sure he exists. But I meant it in a way to introduce him into the fold since we're getting Zeus. Watch he or Ares show up in The Eternals.

damn i googled how many episodes left after episode 6 last week and i read 7

my bad yall

at least we get two finale two weeks in a row

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom