WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Alright, I need to make sure just to watch FAWS at midnight and then go to bed.

If I watch MK, I'm for sure not waking up for work on time lol.

All this great content but where does that lead May? Anything good releasing when this month is over? Or we gotta wait till June for Loki

All this great content but where does that lead May? Anything good releasing when this month is over? Or we gotta wait till June for Loki
MCU wise? No, I don't think so. Black Widow was originally slated to release in May, I believe, but that was moved to July.

I wish there was though. Curious as to when the What-If series releases.

Oh I just meant anything “geeky/nerdy” in general. Yeah, don’t know why they pushed BW two more months. Probably to have a tentpole for the summer

Yea ummmm

1619143067271.gif

so contessa gon tease the thunderbolt as the end-end credit scene tonight or what?

or reveal she’s madame mephisto?

first half was weird and in a bad way

terrible plan by this chick

even weirder that walker just becomes buddy buddy with bucky

power broker twist is cool, didnt see a full heel turn but its kind of eh

a lot of the action scenes also look off

sam not wanting for fight and still trying to change chicks mind made no sense when shes ready to kill everyone and herself, no idea what his plan was at all

shoulda given us agent the non-circle shield too

sams speech and on was when thing got better

sharon being a full blown villain is the biggest twist i guess

and boo at no second end credit

overall wandavision > TF&WS but both finale wasnt up to par

there is a mid-credits scene, no end.

-I enjoyed they jumped right into it, no need for any more set up go to the punchings

-Sharon byke of course she's the Power Broker, but after the end credits whats her angle....? :nerd:

-felt like Falcon should've destroyed Batroc with his suit/wings/shield but superior hand to hand skills won out there

-PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE :pimp:

-Flagsmashers are the new HYDRA apparently...was my thought right as homedude got blowed up with the truck :lol:

-took me a second to figure out that the dude with the detonator was Zemo's butler

-Sam's monologue was pretty damn epic. Wrapped up the social problems and wealth gap issues of the world very nicely. In front of international TV too. He was speaking right into the fourth wall there

-everyone know who the real Captain America is now

-Walker sort of redeemed himself, at least he's kinda under control of his mind but still a self righteous **** until proven otherwise.

-here comes bootleg Cap to startup the bootleg Pacific Avengers

-Karli ended up being a good villain in that she was an insufferable ****head the entire episode, angsty teenager with no direction and a lot of ******** coming out of her mouth. glad she died.

-Isaiah Bradley in the Cap museum :pimp:

-it was tough watching the 10 seconds of Bucky talking to the old man...like I felt the second hand guilt lol

overall I liked this episode, lot of plot and lot of action wrapped up nicely. No clue what happens from here, they didnt leave any clues aside from Sharon and FakeAgent with Elaine. Bucky and Sam go on misadventures for America I guess and Sharon rules the world from behind the scenes.

Last edited:
one thing that bothered me this entire series....how the hell did they get everywhere so fast? New York to Europe to Madripoor to Maryland back to New York to Louisiana back to New York back to Louisiana in days. like, Falcon's wings can take him cross country? how does Bucky get around? Zemo has a private jet, they got airstrips to land all over the place? And this is coming from a guy who loves the FatF series where cars never run out of gas.

there is an end credits scene.

-I enjoyed they jumped right into it, no need for any more set up go to the punchings

-Sharon byke of course she's the Power Broker, but after the end credits whats her angle....? :nerd:

-felt like Falcon should've destroyed Batroc with his suit/wings/shield but superior hand to hand skills won out there

-PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE :pimp:

-Flagsmashers are the new HYDRA apparently...was my thought right as homedude got blowed up with the truck :lol:

-took me a second to figure out that the dude with the detonator was Zemo's butler

-Sam's monologue was pretty damn epic. Wrapped up the social problems and wealth gap issues of the world very nicely. In front of international TV too. He was speaking right into the fourth wall there

-everyone know who the real Captain America is now

-Walker sort of redeemed himself, at least he's kinda under control of his mind but still a self righteous **** until proven otherwise.

-here comes bootleg Cap to startup the bootleg Pacific Avengers

-Karli ended up being a good villain in that she was an insufferable ****head the entire episode, angsty teenager with no direction and a lot of bull**** coming out of her mouth. glad she died.

-Isaiah Bradley in the Cap museum :pimp:

-it was tough watching the 10 seconds of Bucky talking to the old man...like I felt the second hand guilt lol

overall I liked this episode, lot of plot and lot of action wrapped up nicely. No clue what happens from here, they didnt leave any clues aside from Sharon and FakeAgent with Elaine. Bucky and Sam go on misadventures for America I guess and Sharon rules the world from behind the scenes.

there was a second end credit? i fast forwarded and didnt see a second one

Back
Top Bottom