WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Im the Power Broker of NT.

Sharon came up in the characters department, she gets to be the Power Broker and Agent 13?!

Last edited:
:lol: @ Wakanda making a captain America costume for Bucky for Sam.

:lol: @ Sharon just casually killing that guy with that mercury detonation.

The stomping of Walker :lol:

I like how they give Sam action scenes to succeed that Steve never would have any involvement. All aerial type threats and what not. Steve would either have to grab that helicopter close to a building or let Tony handle it. Matter fact that's exactly who Sam reminded me of saving the truck full of ppl, defending against Marlo while using his wings to plant himself, the thermal eye vision to see through the smoke, and the NYPD with the smart drones, Iron Man. The sound sfx and everything was Iron Man. Just a little different with all that flipping around :lol:

They nerf Bucky ever since his deprogramming and slowly have Sam level up with gadgets and weapons. Reminds me of how he ditched Rumlow the way he left Batroc.

Sam: Boy you earned this *** whooping
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Old man: YEAH! That's the Black Falcon!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reporter: Are you now Captain Falcon?

:lol: @ Zemo's butler. Doing clean up.

:lol: @ Flagsmashers trying to be the new Hydra with the One world, one people line.

I like how Sharon nicely kept her identity secret by killing Batroc and Karli. Actually like that there wasn't a twist she was working for anyone. The little we learned makes sense how she semi-heeled turn. It'd make more sense if she wasn't snapped away and had to build up that underworld empire over 5 years banned from America. It is a crazier twist when you think about it.

The speech and museum visit with Isaiah was a nice touch.

one thing that bothered me this entire series....how the hell did they get everywhere so fast? New York to Europe to Madripoor to Maryland back to New York to Louisiana back to New York back to Louisiana in days. like, Falcon's wings can take him cross country? how does Bucky get around? Zemo has a private jet, they got airstrips to land all over the place? And this is coming from a guy who loves the FatF series where cars never run out of gas.

The pacing was seriously the one thing that I constantly hated through this whole series, one simple word to describe it is “choppy” the writing and dialogue could use some help too

that said...

the finale’s good parts far exceed any complaints I may have, that last scene with Isaiah was BEAUTIFUL, just as touching as Vision saying goodbye to Wanda, flawlessly done, also I know ya hate Walkers character, but his character arc was probably my favorite and really dig where he ended up and truly look forward to more of US Agent, def see him as a great lead for the Thunderbolts if that’s the route they going.

new suit is FIRE, these two series ended up putting out two of the best suit upgrades to date for their already established heroes

Sharon heel turn was cool, well played being that they need someone on the inside, so is she hydra?

karli was absolute trash, worst villain since Trevor...

also the damn shield becomes less of a threat every time I see it, Batroc really stopped it mid air with a damn chair? So sometimes it can impale oak trees and sometimes a chair can stop it’s trajectory...cool.

Finale was all over the damn place

Karli had to go. It was starting to feel like Killmonger all over again. I believe you now it’s **** you just go away

Sharon being PB is definitely a twist and should make things interesting

Bucky nerf is real but maybe now that he actually has true closure he’d get those skills back

I like Blactain America’s new suit. The monologue was hitting :nthat:

now how far in the future does BP2 takes place. Ayo mentioned fo Bucky to lay low from Wakanda for a bit but maybe he shows back up and trains with the Dora Milaje (and while getting washed) to get his fighting skills back up with the arm

Love the homage to when Bucky used his arm to stop on the highway scene in the cap movie, except he failed here, need Buck with that WS threat factor, dude was a complete unit man, nice guy WS ain’t cutting it

John Walker:

DescriptiveSpeedyAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Watching now, wish they didn’t go with the full comic look and connect the goggles to the suit

feel like Netflix daredevil was the only one who actually pulled that off

Wish falcon’s speech was cleaner, needed to be better written given the impact it’s supposed to have

everything isaiah Bradley was the best executed.. then Zemo.. then Dora milaje.. then bucky

don’t feel like the payoff was really there for Sharon to be the PB..

and never really cared about karli or the flag smashers

also zero clue on walker turning into an ally at the end

Ya need to stop comparing WV and TFATWS, they really were two completely different types of shows, both did great overall IMO..

aint got to defend everything mcu does

always up kn defense if anyone says anything with a hint of negativity

cant compare two comic book series in the same universe from the same streaming service just because one is not gon’ be as good as the other?

:lol:

Meh 6/10 Wandavision was better IMO. Story was pretty basic IMO.

What I still don’t understand is how does half of the population disappearing lead to getting rid of all borders? Was this just a European thing? Kinda seems like everything was working normally in the states.

Let me ask y’all this tho. Do y’all think Agent Carter is a Skrull, Hydra or an ol fashion baddie? Probably working for Zemo.

Tbh, I say WV was better but FWS wrapped up better. Wandavision would’ve been a 10/10 had they not fumbled the finale(and if Paul Bettany wasn’t such a dweeb. :lol: ).

Let me ask y’all this tho. Do y’all think Agent Carter is a Skrull, Hydra or an ol fashion baddie? Probably working for Zemo.

thats the thing with skrulls, feige can pull that trigger on anyone at anytime

i dont think if its the real sharon that she’ll be working with zemo, she maybe over hating him as it led her to where she is now but she seems to love that power

i also think hydra is over at this point and theyve moved on, not a big surprise there anymore if someone goes “hail hydra”

thats the thing with skrulls, feige can pull that trigger on anyone at anytime

i dont think if its the real sharon that she’ll be working with zemo, she maybe over hating him as it led her to where she is now but she seems to love that power

i also think hydra is over at this point and theyve moved on, not a big surprise there anymore if someone goes “hail hydra”

How about if Elaine's character is the new hydra leader?

Back
Top Bottom