WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

possibilities are crazy though

imagine peter seeing tony is back and alive then tries to kill him

1722133490598.jpeg

possibilities are crazy though

imagine peter seeing tony is back and alive then tries to kill him

1722133490598.jpeg
I mean if they do it right, Doom's mask doesn't come off until a pivotal moment.

Then probably by the end his face is all scarred and ruined.

Also Feige needs to stop pretending the MCU is the 616.

I completely disagree.
In today's climate, I think spoilers can be axed once a movie hits streaming.
Not everyone has the time or money to see something opening weekend, or even opening week.

Nah man. It will only take one person here to ruined everything. Its like you guys didnt learn when age of ultron came out and the first thing dude said was dead quicksilver lol

i normally dont care and im a regular at the spoilers thread :lol: but i heard this movie has lots of cameos so i wanna be surprised this time

RDJR coming back to the MCU as Dr. Doom is crazy.

But I just don't see him doing the role for the next 10+ years like he did Tony. They probably gonna kill this Doom off at the end of the multiversal saga.

If I'm wrong tho :pimp:

If they keep Doom mainly under the mask then it seems like it’ll be far easier for him to carry the role longer than what he was able to do with Tony Stark…Thinking along the lines of Mandalorian here where Pedro doesn’t even necessarily have to be on set and can easily do the voice work remotely…

As an aside, if they don’t take this in the direction of making Doom a full on Stark variant, then RDJ better change up his whole vibe…No smart *** comments…No quirky eccentricities…No hyperactive characteristics…None of that…

Back
Top Bottom