WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Where does the term nerfed come from? I heard it from people who play fighting games first.

Interesting. Never heard of ultima online.

It seems like "pwned" is being used less and less.

I can see the argument for Stark advancing tech in other areas and not in his suits.

That angle is there with his opening of CW but it makes more sense post IM3 not post Ultron.

Last edited:
Marvel's Inhumans casts AMC star as leader Black Bolt

The Inhumans have found their leader: Hell on Wheels star Anson Mount has joined the cast of Marvel’s upcoming superhero series.

Mount will play Black Bolt — the enigmatic, commanding King of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city.

“Anson loves the challenge of playing a character who will only communicate silently,” said Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel Television. “His enthusiasm mixed with his imposing almost regal persona made it easy to see why he is our Black Bolt.”

Added showrunner Scott Buck: “Black Bolt is a character whose deep complexity must be conveyed without uttering a single word, and I’m very excited to have Anson on board to bring him to life.”

Mount joins an ensemble cast that includes Iwan Rheon (Game of Thrones) as Maximus, Black Bolt’s brother — a clever and charming Inhuman who harbors an intense desire to wear the crown himself.

anson-mount.jpg

Last edited:
Anson Mount is my dude.

Loved Hell on Wheels. He can pass for BB once he shaves

Last edited:
I can see the argument for Stark advancing tech in other areas and not in his suits.

That angle is there with his opening of CW but it makes more sense post IM3 not post Ultron.

Exactly.. least I see making sense is him sticking with the marks 44 and 45

Which obviously both significantly better than what he had

Exactly.. least I see making sense is him sticking with the marks 44 and 45

Which obviously both significantly better than what he had
Yeah, they needed a better in story (and there wasn't one at all) reason for Stark's abilities just being dashed more than its a Cap movie.

If they were gonna make it 2 on 1 they should've lost it that way.

When I think about it more we got cheated out of a probably even more epic right even if Steve still escaped when you think of everything Tony can do up until that point and that the scumbag won't give up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom