WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I kinda figured BP was dead in the water when Latitia Wright committed career suicide with the anti vax video.

Lots of in between the lines that didn’t get mentioned.

-Not recasting Chadwick as T’Challa but continuing with BP 2? Are we getting a CG and lost footage situation a la Carrie Fisher?? Tons more questionsthan answers

-Universal playing nice with Marvel? Curious if television is the loop hole or if Universal is involved some how.

-Black Widow staying in theaters was a bold and strong move. Having that much confidence in Scarlett to headline the first blockbuster post covid says a lot. It’s coming out AFTER F&WS now too, interesting....

-Thor I hope is good. Really wanted Bale to be Agger or in a perfect world Norman Osborn but Gorr will have great CG for an Oscar award winning actor

-F4 has Watts at the helm because it’s gonna share a visual aesthetic with Spider-Man. Dr. Strange 2 will probably fall in that realm too. I do agree with what @vegetaray123 mentioned with Raimi getting back into some sort of production of the Spider-Man films going forward. It makes sense as they’ll mature him and want to keep the campy tone but add darker elements, which Raimi excels at, but I think it’ll be more of a think tank addition along with Paschal, Avi Arad and John Watts who is gonna has some pull now. Don’t be surprised if Marc Webb comes into the fold of directing an MCU film soon.

I kinda figured BP was dead in the water when Latitia Wright committed career suicide with the anti vax video.

I mean, BP is still bigger than her too.. don’t forget who got a ton of shine outside of just BP

1607705352147.jpeg

Also

1607705542030.jpeg

So they gon turn Wakanda into Black Star Wars :lol: it’s gon be so far away from actually being about a singular Black Panther

it’s gon revolve around the three female leads which is cool as it’s own new thing (especially as a Disney + show to kinda come up with a fictional “solution” for BP2)...but that ain’t Black Panther.

also given Letitia’s comments I thought this was...interesting 👀 Lmao they want their own Wakanda type property to play with

Last edited:
Not JUST her video...that AND the death of Boseman. The vid was the nail in the coffin. Mite as well throw the whole thing away.

They gon turn Wakanda into Black Star Wars :lol:

hope not, in a sense.. part of Star Wars problem with the movies is they didn’t branch out as much as they should have

the greatness of rogue one was them showing the greatness of the world without sticking to certain people

youre not going to find someone who can pull off the coolness of Han Solo, so I don’t get making that movie..

but we never saw a bad@)$$( Vader like we saw at the end of rogue one.. and that’s getting James earl jones to do voice work

:lol:

man what

can’t believe people are actually in support killing off the most recognizable black superhero that we waited 30 years for :lol:

we finna have 3 Spider-Men in one film and we can’t get one new T’Challa :lol:

we never saw Jason Todd/**** Grayson take the mantle in Batman films lol I wonder why.

Also wonder where Bruce Wayne’s representation to this day would be if within the first 5-10 years of those 90’s Batman films he was killed off and replaced with Todd/Grayson/Damian lol
Y'all already lost b.

Feige got the last word on this.

Miss me with all this white Batman replaced by them boys he keeps in his house talk.

I am just curious as to how they'll explain what happens to T'Challa down the road.

But all this news is exciting. I cannot wait for What If. I wish Marvel's animation was that good across all their cartoon shows.

Y'all already lost b.

Feige got the last word on this.

Miss me with all this white Batman replaced by them boys he keeps in his house talk.

yeah let that nervous white man get a few months of the black social media outrage over this when people who are casual fans find out bout this :lol:

dude gone be looking like this :lol:

1607708291564.jpeg

I really didn't think Secret Invasion would be a series but I guess there's gonna be a lot to cover and a lot for Fury to investigate during phase 4 leading to phase 5.

Anti-vax talk aint enough to get cancelled over.
What Is There To Figure Out?
Nothing really.

Some just didn't like the movie.

Next movie she'll be in space full time or parleying with Fury on earth and she'll have all her memories and a personality.

yeah let that nervous white man get a few months of the black social media outrage over this when people who are casual fans find out bout this :lol:

dude gone be looking like this :lol:

1607708291564.jpeg
There will be no outrage AT ALL.

No hope for you there man.

You were wrong and you lost.

Let Coogler rock with BP2 and stop second guessing.

Did they say they would NEVER re-cast or just not for the sequel? I think it's the right move not to recast, they'll explore more of Wakanda and most likely give Shuri the mantle and it'll be a powerful moment.

So Kamala has a show, Iron Hear is getting one, Speed and Wiccan will be in WandaVision, America Chavez will be in Dr. Strange 2, Hailee Steineld is Kate Bishop in the Hawkeye show, and Cassie Lang (who got smooth recasted :lol: ) is gonna become stature in Quantumania...we also might get Kid Loki too...

Young Avengers seeds being planted so blatantly :nthat:

Did they say they would NEVER re-cast or just not for the sequel? I think it's the right move not to recast, they'll explore more of Wakanda and most likely give Shuri the mantle and it'll be a powerful moment.
Pretty sure they're not recasting as long as they follow this movie continuity.

At this point its in an Iron Man situation. Eventually we'll see Tony and T'Challa again. Just no time soon.

I have no doubt Coogler will also be doing BP3.

I'm not convinced they'll turn over the reigns over to Shuri. If I'm being honest Leticia is a decent actress, but being the leading lady is another story. She was cool as the annoying and arrogant sister, but that'll be quite a transition from that to the new BP.

Last edited:
When Daredevil appears in the MCU, is he already Daredevil with the red suit or still becoming him with the black outfit?

Back
Top Bottom