WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So this means a legit Bleeding Edge Iron Man armor is totally possible now, right? Totally a Tony Stark thing to do:lol:

Fam....did y'all see how fresh that boy Erik was in that shot with Klaw ? :lol: I forgot this was a BP trailer at that point.

trailer was amazing but I kind of wish they didn't show so much battle between BP and Kilmonger

tumblr_oxx7i96Q391v2lbnko1_1280.gif

tumblr_oxx7i96Q391v2lbnko2_1280.gif

tumblr_oxx7i96Q391v2lbnko4_1280.gif

blk n gold though :nthat:
tumblr_oxx5rwzs851tlgqkgo1_400.gif

it is crazy that BP beat Stark for a more technologically advanced way to suit up, helmet tech might even be more advanced than Starlords
tumblr_oxx7nfNGsT1v2lbnko5_1280.gif

trailer was amazing but I kind of wish they didn't show so much battle between BP and Kilmonger

tumblr_oxx7i96Q391v2lbnko1_1280.gif

tumblr_oxx7i96Q391v2lbnko2_1280.gif

tumblr_oxx7i96Q391v2lbnko4_1280.gif

blk n gold though :nthat:
tumblr_oxx5rwzs851tlgqkgo1_400.gif

it is crazy that BP beat Stark for a more technologically advanced way to suit up, helmet tech might even be more advanced than Starlords
tumblr_oxx7nfNGsT1v2lbnko5_1280.gif

Agreed. Trailer looks dope AF to me, but just like previous CBM trailers I see a lot of incomplete CGI. I know we got some time though.

Still one of my most anticipated movies next year :pimp:

Definitely a level up from the first trailer. They both served their purpose of introducing Wakanda and then showing the tech and action we can expect. Very well done.

With the racial climate that currently exists in this country, I wonder if we’ll see protests of this movie and commentary from the talking heads painting it as anti-white.

Definitely a level up from the first trailer. They both served their purpose of introducing Wakanda and then showing the tech and action we can expect. Very well done.

With the racial climate that currently exists in this country, I wonder if we’ll see protests of this movie and commentary from the talking heads painting it as anti-white.

Nah I don't think so. As threatened as a lot of white people get over any thing overtly Black I think this film is gonna do more unity than dividing. It just looks so cool you can't front. And being that it's the last film before infinity war I expect some surprises like Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan popping up in the film to make everyone following the films that much more invested. Also the Soul stone is sure to be in Wakanda

Back
Top Bottom