WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Assuming CM is as powerful as they say she will be, you can't have her show up and still have the team taking huge L's. Let them take the L's and have her in A4 be a new powerful ally that will have them turn the tides, basically like Luke Skwalker in ROTJ.
Yea I feel like they are setting her up to be the tide turner....the character has so much to live up to now.

I think he didn't waste too much time with mundane **** being so close to his finish line that'll take care of it anyways. Those deaths are only not real to us, the jaded audience.
Yup

I can honestly say Game of Thrones is the only show/movie that has me consistently shook because anybody can get murked.

But this? Nah.

Falcon? Drax? Cool. But Spider-Man and BP? Yea ****ing right. See y’all at the end of A4

Yup

I can honestly say Game of Thrones is the only show/movie that has me consistently shook because anybody can get murked.

But this? Nah.

Falcon? Drax? Cool. But Spider-Man and BP? Yea ****ing right. See y’all at the end of A4

Drax is hilarious, I was kinda mad at that.

How you kill BOTH of Caps homies? That's just wrong tho

Yeah, he should’ve physically killed at least 6-10 avengers. In fights he beat them up and played with them but didn’t go savage and just kill a few.

When he turned Drax into shredded paper my jaw dropped....lol that’s how he shoulda went about killing off Avengers....how is Rhodes still kicking at the end of all this is hilarious....feel like they just trolling T Howard

Yea I feel like they are setting her up to be the tide turner....the character has so much to live up to now.

The question I have is does Fury have a semblance of what’s going on? Why not call her when the chitari invaded? Is she on earth?

My only explanation for this is he knew in the back of his head if he ever saw anything like people disintegrating before his eyes he needed to call Danvers.

Drax is hilarious, I was kinda mad at that.

How you kill BOTH of Caps homies? That's just wrong tho

Bruh they left my dude Rocket without his whole team and he had to watch Groot die a SECOND TIME...no lie, Rocket for some reason is the character that portraits the most emotion in the MCU...funny he’s cgi

What was up with the lil subplot of Bruce not being able to bring the hulk out?

I mean he got murked right in the beginning so it wouldn’t have matter cause he was playin kinda weak but what’s the point of pushin that internal struggle throughout the film

I mean he got murked right in the beginning so it wouldn’t have matter cause he was playin kinda weak but what’s the point of pushin that internal struggle throughout the film

The Hulk never got his tail whipped like that. He wanted no parts of Thanos or his minions

Simple and effective way to send the message that Thanos is not to be messed with.

Avengers= earths mightiest heroes

Hulk = Avengers mightiest hero

Son turned into plankton when Thanos put them hands on him. All the ensemble movies Hulk has been in he’s the break glass **** **** up character. Not no more though.

After what Thanos just did to all your favorite superheroes, I guess Captain Marvel is the modern day Sting?

E4816077-9AFF-4510-9364-91B7AA6DE9E4.jpeg

Yeah dog I thought he was gonna use the different stones to kill people with his own hands. Look at the misdirection from the Russo’s though bruh, it’s gonna be the OG Avengers plus Rocket, Clint and Ant-Man with Carol being the Dark Horse addition to be able to defeat Thanos...everyone who “died” after the snap are all people we should expect to be alive going into phase 4.

I wonder who’s going to have to pay the price and not get resurrected come Avengers 4 though. Vision wasn’t too terribly sad for me, although it was gruesome and I loved it. I need to see Tony and Cap have their end of the Line moment.

Yeah dog I thought he was gonna use the different stones to kill people with his own hands. Look at the misdirection from the Russo’s though bruh, it’s gonna be the OG Avengers plus Rocket, Clint and Ant-Man with Carol being the Dark Horse addition to be able to defeat Thanos...everyone who “died” after the snap are all people we should expect to be alive going into phase 4.

I wonder who’s going to have to pay the price and not get resurrected come Avengers 4 though. Vision wasn’t too terribly sad for me, although it was gruesome and I loved it. I need to see Tony and Cap have their end of the Line moment.

I feel everyone forgetting Nebula still kicking and she knows Thanos as much as Gamora does...she’s def gonna be a key piece in A4...loved her moments in IW...she’s become like the Jaimie Lannister of the MCU

hulk looked real bish like. loki and heimdall are nowhere near as strong and still stood up to thanos and his goons after seeing the whooping hulk just received.

Yea that Hulk thing is one of my few gripes with the film. I get they want to use Mark Ruffallo more, but in all honesty...I don’t want to see Mark. I want to see Hulk.

They should open A4 with Hulk on a spy like mission like Winter Soldier on Titan. Just infiltrating and kicking ***.

He needs some kind of redemption. Their 2 heavy hitters (thor & hulk) were out of action most of the time. Those 2 could’ve easily wiped out the black order by themselves.

Back
Top Bottom