WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

height in comic books is 90% dependent on the artist who draws them, and also relative to the other characters around them

Cyclopes being 6”4 or 6”6 doesn’t matter because it has nothing to do with his character. Wolverine who’s known is the ****** with an attitude does. Really not that complicated to understand. Either way it doesn’t matter because Jackman IS wolverine at this point to the majority of the world

Oh wait.... am I “size’ist” now? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Jackman as wolverine beyond the height just never came off as what I read Wolverine to be like growing up. Can’t wait for the MCU to do him justice. Still can’t believe Fox got devoured by the Illuminati that is Disney. Then again, I can.

#F4byke

I wanna armie hammer as cyclops

And my wolverine:

IMG_6757.JPG

IMG_6758.JPG

We can’t have Hardy as Wolverine cause he’s bout to be the MCU Venom. Venom made too much money not for Marvel to incorporate him in future Spider-Man sequels

We can’t have Hardy as Wolverine cause he’s bout to be the MCU Venom. Venom made too much money not for Marvel to incorporate him in future Spider-Man sequels

Give 1 example where the MCU felt compelled to do anything?

I hope they keep certain actors in the MCU, not necessarily in their current roles.. would love to see fassbender as doom.. Oscar Isaac as something

Deadpool is the only marvel character I care about remaining with the same actor when they join the MCU

Man if that’s the venom they’ll use then RIP becuase that **** was complete trash

No the movie is completely garbage but the look of Venom minus the absent spider on his chest and everything he did on screen was dare I say...perfect. If they take Hardy and retcon this Venom movie and introduce him into a Tom Holland Spider-Man film it’d work wonders. They both want it to happen, Sony wanted it and more than likely still wants it to happen. And Feige has his nose up in the air when Pascal was tryna throw the oop but I know he’s looking at those box office numbers like “I might have ****ed up”

No the movie is completely garbage but the look of Venom minus the absent spider on his chest and everything he did on screen was dare I say...perfect. If they take Hardy and retcon this Venom movie and introduce him into a Tom Holland Spider-Man film it’d work wonders. They both want it to happen, Sony wanted it and more than likely still wants it to happen. And Feige has his nose up in the air when Pascal was tryna throw the oop but I know he’s looking at those box office numbers like “I might have ****ed up”
It was ALL garbage my dude :lol:

I tried HARD to suspend my hate for venom and even looked at it as a Deadpool type action comedy...... nope.... nothing saving that

Give 1 example where the MCU felt compelled to do anything?

I hope they keep certain actors in the MCU, not necessarily in their current roles.. would love to see fassbender as doom.. Oscar Isaac as something

Deadpool is the only marvel character I care about remaining with the same actor when they join the MCU

It’s not about a compelling feeling, it’s about money. Venom just grossed more than any Xmen film made. Hell Venom is about to outgross Thor:Ragnarok. You don’t mess with something that works, which is the same reason Ryan Reynolds is gonna keep the role of Deadpool. I legitimately think Once upon a Deadpool was Disney’s idea too but that’s neither here nor there. It would take no work at all to just retcon that garbage Venom story from the film but to keep Hardy and the design of Venom for him to appear in the MCU as a tongue in cheek continuation. Of course Marvel wouldn’t get the actual box office check but there’s TONS of marketing toy wise they missed out on with Venom cause they weren’t full on involved in its promotion. It’s all about the toys

It’s not about a compelling feeling, it’s about money. Venom just grossed more than any Xmen film made. Hell Venom is about to outgross Thor:Ragnarok. You don’t mess with something that works, which is the same reason Ryan Reynolds is gonna keep the role of Deadpool. I legitimately think Once upon a Deadpool was Disney’s idea too but that’s neither here nor there. It would take no work at all to just retcon that garbage Venom story from the film but to keep Hardy and the design of Venom for him to appear in the MCU as a tongue in cheek continuation. Of course Marvel wouldn’t get the actual box office check but there’s TONS of marketing toy wise they missed out on with Venom cause they weren’t full on involved in its promotion. It’s all about the toys

Both amazing Spider-Man movies made over 700 mill.. I don't think money is the only consideration

Yea.. I don't think marvel is in a rush

Venom will have a sequel under Sony.. then we'll see if it holds up

I haven't seen the film yet to speak on it

The sequel won’t hold up with no Spider-Man. The thing is Sony knows this and so does the Marvel. There’s room for both to benefit

The sequel won’t hold up with no Spider-Man. The thing is Sony knows this and so does the Marvel. There’s room for both to benefit

Or marvel can just go along with their plan.. make their movies.. be patient until they control the product and do it their way

Venom won’t be in the mcu regardless of the cash it pulls in. MCU is passed the money at this point, they’re going for story and their legacy. Unfortunately venom does not fit within their universe.

Let’s say if they do, what even is his role? Won’t be in avengers. He’ll be a complete nuisance in the spider man movies.

Maybe streaming service series?? But Tom Hardy not in theaters???

There really is NO NEED for venom to jump in anyway. They created that trash venom to stand alone for a reason

Back
Top Bottom