WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

@tay1 Ima have to hold you on that, "angry Oaklandite" since theres about to be a teacher's strike. Although, Thanos may not be the most powerful being in the universe now. He's gonna have (already had) a crucial affect on the plot. I always thpught of alternate dimensions when Purple came up in Marvel stories.

Don't think it should be purple

Grimace is coming.

grimos1.jpg

Last edited:
Tony is just another player. He had no problems making inappropriate comments about Peter's aunt throughout Homecoming.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he had hit on Nebula and that's why she stranded him.

Pepper should hope he dies so she can take over his company.
Better a player than a sus freeloader with incestual perversions like Steve Rogers.

Didn't Pepper dump Tony during that time period anyways? Also, folks dont jump on explosives for other people unless they're motivated by love. Tony is also a multi-billionaire.

I think ant man driving to the gate is a fake scene :lol:
Honestly, the way the Russo’s like to play games, I wouldn’t put this past then at all....they at the point that they would release a wholleeee different plot for trailers just to throw us all off...

Pepper chose to work for said company, she has also saved Tony's life, by choice, on multiple occasions. She knew what she was doing.

Honestly, the way the Russo’s like to play games, I wouldn’t put this past then at all....they at the point that they would release a wholleeee different plot for trailers just to throw us all off...
I wouldn't be surprised if what Black Widow and Cap was seeing on the TV screen was all the dusted screw all rolled up

I wouldn't even be mad if the whole trailer was fake

He made his profit off of war

Nothing really to be proud about

Kinda despicable if you ask me

You really want to go down the "war" road?

If not for war and Tony's father who started the company, Steven would continue to be getting beat up in alleys

Anyways, tony stopped his company from manufacturing weapons for sale in IM1.. tony was unaware of the things stane was up to.. in avengers he talks about being in clean energy

He made his profit off of war

Nothing really to be proud about

Kinda despicable if you ask me
He made his profit off of supporting the troops.

Do you want our troops to go in to wars ill equipped so it's more likely they die? Talk about despicable.

Are you even American?

Imagine Tony dies within the opening scene and that’s the catalyst for Steve to become the savior of mankind to AVENGE Tony and we don’t see Iron man at all the rest of the film...lmaooooo

Team Stank would be SICK

He made his profit off of supporting the troops.

Do you want our troops to go in to wars ill equipped so it's more likely they die? Talk about despicable.

Are you even American?
Stark is like nike.
He sold weapons to both sides while profiting off of both....
Then went in the others side desteoyed them with the tech he sold them.
Guess there is nothing more American than that.....

he still hasn’t had to answer for ultron and the destruction of wachovia. Also blackmailing a teenager and forcing him to fight in a dangerous battle. Plus he got some zesty kind of chinstrap facial hair and we all know that means he’s a scumbag. Out of all the women he goes after bawg paltrow.

civil war was on last night, always great to see Team Cap win. Even had black widow and black panther switching to his side at the end.

he still hasn’t had to answer for ultron and the destruction of wachovia. Also blackmailing a teenager and forcing him to fight in a dangerous battle. Plus he got some zesty kind of chinstrap facial hair and we all know that means he’s a scumbag. Out of all the women he goes after bawg paltrow.

civil war was on last night, always great to see Team Cap win. Even had black widow and black panther switching to his side at the end.
08 Tony would smash nebula before he goes out :lol: one last ride

Back
Top Bottom