WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

MCU is based primarily off the ultimate universe. That actually could be the route
Initially it was, definitely some phase 1 movies, and the template but Feige has leaned back heavy in to main Marvel universe.

I feel like for mutants in the MCU they may create an Eternals connection. Do something similar to how the Inhumans are connected to the Eternals.

Depends if they go as far as FA. That far of a time travel goes in line of Magneto getting his powers around the Holocaust

If they stones get blown up, it could effect a chain reaction from the time of conception at various times throughout the centuries.

Cousins sis and I are going to try to make the most of endgame

Come to the city super early. Check in a hotel. Get lit at the hotel's happy hr and then look for something to eat before the movies.

Watch the movie.

Then drink some more at the hotel. I'll probably drink extra hard if cap dies in an extra tragic way.

Then watch the movie again tomorrow lol

i wonder how much commission bosslogic got paid for this

D4xtEq6UYAAYjSz.jpg:large

also higher res version of this because poster guys always slackin
D4jURZ8U0AAn1B1.jpg:large

Never been a fan.

Movies just gave more reasons not to. Stupid and smug.

Also his fans in this thread are even worse and make it near impossible to like the character. A bunch of ****ing lames.

IRONy....

Tony’s whole character has been based around how SMUG he is...lmao

Tony fanbase ignore the truth with the same enthusiasm as Trump Supporters....is frustrating to even attempt a discussion..

IRONy....

Tony’s whole character has been based around how SMUG he is...lmao

Tony fanbase ignore the truth with the same enthusiasm as Trump Supporters....is frustrating to even attempt a discussion..

Donald trump is a white guy from New York who was alive in the 40s that doesn’t take responsibility for his actions and is convenient as hell with everything he does

Steve is a white guy from New York who was alive in the 40s that doesn’t take responsibility for his actions and from day 1:

573A8AC8-8F99-4A2D-98F6-01F78F4D669E.gif

I'm the reason for half the arguments, according to rfx, but there's another cap v im argument goin on right now and I ain't eem say anything today >D

argument is light today and ended already but you replying about it now will likely ignite it again

but if you are cause of half, then others has to be responsible for the other half but you're so vain that you want 100% credit for 50% work

Back
Top Bottom