WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Dont nobody wanna do karate.

Errybody shooters now.
DE5160AA-217B-427B-80E3-CF78558AE279.gif

When you realize John Wick is the outcome of that evolution.

Maybe he was expecting a black panther kind of impact with kids dressing up and wanting to be black panther but his character is missing a cool hero name, costume, and abilities. Wong and Ned are better characters >
Thats a bit impossible since the movie wasn't rooted in Asia (or any specific Asian country like China) really but mythical land in another dimension. Its a bit different from made up country in Africa.

I’m for sure biased but ain’t nothing wrong with some I told you so, especially when YouTube makers and RT reviewers were saying your movie was gonna bomb hard and be the worst MCU movie ever three weeks before it even came out, because of reasons

Haven't seen a single Shang Chi costume this Haloween or any of the Comic-Cons I been too. Is he not hot in the streets?
Shang-Chi is a martial artist not really a superhero until the MCU gave him the 10 rings and that red vest.

There were cosplayers @ NYC Anime

shang%20chi%202.jpeg

:lol:

I just realized Shang-Chi's fit is just Wanda's costume without the tiara.
Definitely looks like a guy that spent countless hours in the music forum telling people their opinions are wrong...
It would be especially hilarious to me if Simi is that type of rap fan :lol:

Last edited:
I’m for sure biased but ain’t nothing wrong with some I told you so, especially when YouTube makers and RT reviewers were saying your movie was gonna bomb hard and be the worst MCU movie ever three weeks before it even came out, because of reasons
Ahh, maybe because I never pay attention to those losers it just seems like he has a constant chip on his shoulder. I guess he's talking to those folks. Personally I think you should never give those losers that kinda power.

Ahh, maybe because I never pay attention to those losers it just seems like he has a constant chip on his shoulder. I guess he's talking to those folks. Personally I think you should never give those losers that kinda power.

being the first anything the chip comes with the territory I guess, and then having an Asian male superhero star in his own film that he spoke to existence himself lol and everyone trying to bring him down before he had a chance. can't say I blame him for getting in his feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=shang+chi+flop all these videos made before september. lot of neckbeards coming at it for whatever reason.

brie got an oscar and big, gumball nipples. she probably tunes out internet people by now.
This ain’t her first rodeo. Obviously, it is Simu’s. Everyone knows not to read the comments. I aint eem famous and know that.

Just caught up on Hawkeye..... A few questions.

• One gotta assume the watch has some sort of Stark Tech someone can manipulate like Mysterio did with the shades right? Can't think of any other reason it could be that important.
  • Am I the only one who thinks Kate's mom is the villain? :nerd:

PO

Last edited:
Just caught up on Hawkeye..... A few questions.

• One gotta assume the watch has some sort of Stark Tech someone can manipulate like Mysterio did with the shades right? Can't think of any other reason it could be that important.
  • Am I the only one who thinks Kate's mom is the villain? :nerd:

PO
Theory that Kate mom is Madame Mask, so yeah, I think she's a villain that is connected to Uncle and all the other mobsters in NYC.

Theory that Kate mom is Madame Mask, so yeah, I think she's a villain that is connected to Uncle and all the other mobsters in NYC.

Ok that makes sense. She was a villain to Iron Man in the comics I believe & that lines up with that I think about the watch. Thanks for sharing.

PO

kind of anti-climactic in the end if im being honest but thats the issue with fan theories

thought kates gon be tolerable early on but then its one over the other

like she’s 22 and kidn of acting like a spoiled brat and has no problem with death and dying so its getting annoying

oh well

episode/series still good though but episodes kind of short

Back
Top Bottom