WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They totally just made the black LARPer an old Hawkeye villain named Bombshell. Marvel really be out here tossing Easter eggs all around.

His wife being an ex shield agent would make sense for why she’s always so calm in these situations. Sure they’ve been married for years but a regular civilian wouldn’t be this calm and understanding.
The fact that she just went into speaking Russian. She ain’t no regular superhero wife.

vlcsnap-2021-12-09-12h22m00s433.png
Who is Mephisto?

His wife being an ex shield agent would make sense for why she’s always so calm in these situations. Sure they’ve been married for years but a regular civilian wouldn’t be this calm and understanding.

and can speak russian… :lol:

The fact that she just went into speaking Russian. She ain’t no regular superhero wife.
and can speak russian… :lol:

I haven't checked and am completely speaking out of my a**, but I thought she was speaking German...?

EDIT:

AHA!! VINDICATED!!!

I have to believe she was a form SHIELD agent.

It's basically confirmed that this is the first Christmas for Clint and his family since the blip, right? If so, that's tough on Clint.

I have to believe she was a form SHIELD agent.

It's basically confirmed that this is the first Christmas for Clint and his family since the blip, right? If so, that's tough on Clint.
If this is the Christmas of 2023, everyone is just now coming back.

I wonder if the MCU will explain Murdock and Kingpin in the MCU. Did they originate from the MCU and they continued to use the same actors or did they get transported from their universe. I hope they explain that.

Maybe her parents were Russian. I had Russian friends in high school and they were always speaking Russian to each other.

superhero avenger with family many many miles away in an apartment alone with hot college student drinking and watching movies.

ya, Clint would have one thing on his mind if this was real life.

Who is Yelena fighting at about 0:18 seconds? :nerd:

PO

Back
Top Bottom