WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IMG_1835.jpeg

I knew that photo was enhanced… she bad she don’t need all that

I hope it's a bunch of BS regarding Doom taking over as the main villain of Secret Wars. Just recast Kang, if Majors out of the picture. No need to swap the current big bad at this point.
The two insiders we post here, already confirmed they’re not changing the villian.

So is Doom going to be a Russian Oligarch or Chinese communist?

Besides the Red Skull and Loki, every villain has had a new wrinkle to them (Mandarin, MODOK, Brain Zemo, etc).

I hope it's a bunch of BS regarding Doom taking over as the main villain of Secret Wars. Just recast Kang, if Majors out of the picture. No need to swap the current big bad at this point.
So who do you want to see as the villain in secret wars? Kang again? I just think story wise Doom fits perfectly. Doesn’t feel like a swap to me. Kang has his shine in Avengers Kang Dynasty but Doom comes in at the end to give us a comic accurate (as possible) Secrect Wars.

i think the point of all these ” insiders” saying different things is to keep us on our toes and for us to go into the movie still not knowing and having some doubt of what we read months ago actually happens. I mean look at last Dr Strange movie. For me at least it was still dope to see the Illuminati. It was like a “wow they actually did it” moment imo.

So who do you want to see as the villain in secret wars? Kang again? I just think story wise Doom fits perfectly. Doesn’t feel like a swap to me. Kang has his shine in Avengers Kang Dynasty but Doom comes in at the end to give us a comic accurate (as possible) Secrect Wars.

i think the point of all these ” insiders” saying different things is to keep us on our toes and for us to go into the movie still not knowing and having some doubt of what we read months ago actually happens. I mean look at last Dr Strange movie. For me at least it was still dope to see the Illuminati. It was like a “wow they actually did it” moment imo.
This guys have a pretty solid track record. Beyonder is still the main villain as of now. Doom may have a part though.

Ahh that’s an interesting theory, feeding us curveballs with different info out there. I’d be good with either Kang or Doom, personally I just don’t know if they’ve solved the Kang matter plot-wise, so there’s no closure in that regard. Unless he just remains a looming threat that they can pull from in the future.

Or maybe they’re just click baiting?

I do agree with Doom being more accurate toward a secret wars type story (either version).

We should be getting Kang stories along the lines of Avengers Forever, the Kirk Busiek/George Perez mainline Avengers story or the council of Kangs.

I do like the Loki storyline and He Who Remains.

Ant Man was such a waste of Kang.

“Insiders” just posting clickbait cuz that’s how they get paid.

You guys believe that **** at your own peril.

Did you forget how many fake spoiler scripts for these movies came out in the past?

The toast account was spot on with what was going to be seen in the echo trailer and the tone. There’s been numerous things for a while now. That’s why that account and mytimetoshine are referenced here often.

I've been stressing over where I knew dude from. Ain't that buddy from DD? I still haven't finished that. But I've read the replies mentioning Echo is from Hawkeye.

I didn't know DD & Avengers were in the same story. 👀

Look, man, NBA just started, football on Saturdays & Sundays, my kiddo's marching band & jazz band **** is nonnnstoppp...
#distewmuch 😂😂🤣

Sans the kid part, this post is so relatable. :lol:

Made a checklist a while byke of shows I want to watch/catch up on and haven't eem knocked off half the list.

Having too much content to try and consume is one of the best "problems" to have though.

Discuss…

Nothing last forever. Sometimes it’s waves. There’s always going to be fandom for this type of content. The question is going to be how much. The fact Marvel exploded into an entertainment phenomenon is amazing. If we’re doing sports metaphors, it was like the Warriors championship run. We know it’s going to come to an end due to those guys age (and Draymond KOing Poole).

Besides Loki, I haven’t really liked the product since End Game (besides GotG 3). But I gotta give props to that run from Iron Man to End Game. It’s wild. The amount of quality, luck, foresight, etc.

Back
Top Bottom