WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Tony’s comeback definitely has to relate to his own “time fights back” comment. His ultimate death was definitely in endgame 616.

But I wouldn’t rule out his or 616 Avengers’ involvement in secret wars. Who knows what else they did during their time warp back to 616 after the avengers collected each stone. Kang or TVA might’ve intercepted them hence “[endgame ]was supposed to happen.”

Last edited:
Post COVID, folks aren’t as quick to flock to a studios cash grab. Going to the theater should be special.

Marvels could be part apathy (toward the character) and part super hero fatigue.

Was GoTG a success in theaters? It made $800 million globally? Success? I don’t know.

We acting like Warner Bros isn’t floundering period.

Plus we discount competition from sports, other streaming platforms, etc.

Just seen The Marvels review embargo won't be lifted until Thursday. That's usually not a good sign.

^^^The barometer will be other Marvel films. Why are we comparing it to Warner Bros?

I love DC comics but we know their attempt to copy MCU has been a failure.

The Marvels isn’t as “cute” as Barbie.

^^^The barometer will be other Marvel films. Why are we comparing it to Warner Bros?

I love DC comics but we know their attempt to copy MCU has been a failure.

The Marvels isn’t as “cute” as Barbie.

i agree. my response was more to the report that compared Flash to The Marvel presales.

Folks: "Superhero fatigue"

Also folks: 'This new season of Invincible looks like tis going to be fire! I cant wait for season 2 of Gen V!"

Bring on the X-Men.

Still not impressed. Better be Rouge if anything in the post credit. Don’t got to show her, cliffhanger and just mention the name we got this chick Anna Marie we think you look into.

It’s not rogue from all reports.

This somewhat is supposed to lead into Deadpool from what it says

Since a bunch of people apparently aren’t going to go see this movie…

It’s Kelsey Grammer’s Beast…

Monica ends up in an alternate universe, wakes up in a hospital bed to see her mother Maria (Suited up as Captain Marvel - Same as she looked in MoM) and Kelsey’s Beast discussing what they should do about her being there…

Since a bunch of people apparently aren’t going to go see this movie…

It’s Kelsey Grammer’s Beast…

Monica ends up in an alternate universe, wakes up in a hospital bed to see her mother Maria (Suited up as Captain Marvel - Same as she looked in MoM) and Kelsey’s Beast discussing what they should do about her being there…
WHY CAN'T IT BE MORPH??? danger style danger style

magicjohnson.jpg

If Feige steps down who takes over?

And good luck Star Wars. You know he rebooting the original in his hands.

Back
Top Bottom