WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Think it’s cool to rag on Marvel movies and social media sways a lot of people’s opinions. I still enjoy them except for probably The Eternals and last Thor. Personally, I don’t give a damn about what influencers think and I don’t let that sway me from enjoying content.
Are you saying you enjoyed Eternals and last Thor or didn’t?

Honestly the only terrible movie was Thor 4 mainly cause all the important parts they cut out.

We didnt see how Jane became Mighty Thor. They really spent money on screaming goats but not on Mighty Thors creation.

God Butcher did no God Butchering, just cried the whole movie.

They went OD on the comedy for this one too.

IMG_1827.jpeg

I said years ago but I cant help but feel like Feige is a comic book nerd elitist. I think he got his Guardians movie off and stopped giving a damn.
Well, didn't he establish a Feige monarchy of execs to run Marvel Studios? That probably played a major role.
idk if thats it. The mouse and Disney+ I think probably shifted a lot of their plans.
The only thing I could think of was Chapel pushing for new/exciting content for Disney+. IMO, if Feige kept things in control and was selective with the projects that released in theaters and the Disney+, maybe this phase could have been better?

I just think people are over this generation’s marvel movies. Most of them are trying to recreate the Avengers magic when that ain’t happening. Double and triple down this mess won’t work. Not to mention the acting talent isn’t great. Chadwick and RDJ aren’t easily replaceable and candidly I’d take Hemsworth and Evans over what they got going on now.

Can’t recreate avengers magic l, they haven’t even had an ensemble movie yet. I truly get the impression that a good portion of audience goers are looking for that avenger like threat in these individual/somewhat solo movies instead of individual/solo stories.

Can’t recreate avengers magic l, they haven’t even had an ensemble movie yet. I truly get the impression that a good portion of audience goers are looking for that avenger like threat in these individual/somewhat solo movies instead of individual/solo stories.
Do you feel that portion of the audience who are looking for a large threat, are the casual fans who follow Marvel just through the movies?

Do you feel that portion of the audience who are looking for a large threat, are the casual fans who follow Marvel just through the movies?
I’ve kind of seen it from both on other sites to be honest. Hell, sometimes in here.

Apparently Spider-Man Could Have Made His MCU Debut In A Much Earlier Marvel Movie, Until Kevin Feige Put His Foot Down​

We learned at the end of 2014, when Sony’s emails were hacked and released to the public, that the studio Marvel were already in negotiations, only months after the release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, about a deal that might allow the web-slinger to appear in Marvel’s universe. Yet the new book MCU: the Reign of Marvel Studios reveals that Avengers: Age of Ultron director Joss Whedon wanted to include Spidey in the final scene of the film as a major tease for the future, thoughMarvel Studios chief Kevin Feige said no.

According to the book, Joss Whedon was aware of the talks between Marvel and Sony, either due to the press behind the leak or because of his direct involvement with the franchise. The filmmaker was also aware of plans to make Captain Marvel a part of the MCU, so Whedon pitched both characters appearing in the final scene of Avengers: Age of Ultron, which saw Captain America as the leader of a new team of Avengers. The final scene in the movie included War Machine, Falcon, Vision and Wanda and would have used the other two appearances as major teases. Check it out in the clip below:

Feige was adamant that Spider-Man’s first appearance in the MCU would not be a brief cameo at the end of Ultron. He apparently was less committed on Carol Danvers, and he let Whedon film a Captain Marvel stand-in for the end scene, but it wasn’t used. Of course, if it had been, that certainly would have changed things for that character in a massive way.

Fans wouldn’t have to wait too long for ol' webhead to make his MCU appearance. The fact that the teenage hero would be heading to the franchise in his own movie was confirmed, though Marvel did try to keep his appearance in the Captain America threequel quiet for a while. But rumors eventually let fans know what was up, and Spidey’s appearance was revealed in a Civil War trailer before the film came out.

A Spidey cameo in Ultron certainly would have changed the way the character‘s story was told in the franchise. And while seeing Spider-Man at the end of the film would have certainly gotten the fans screaming just the way Joss Whedon wanted, it feels like Kevin Feige certainly made the right call giving him a grander entrance into the franchise and allowing him to be part of the story from his beginning.

Back
Top Bottom