WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

these cam bootleggers are doing a lot better with the picture quality. sound needs a lot more work though lol.

It was ok. Very lighthearted mostly self-contained story, I like that.

could've done more with the Carol/Monica tension but tbh I'm glad they didn't draw out that awkwardness.

family was mostly in the way but they had moments. too involved in the scenes for not having any effect on the story.

Rambeau closing the portal just like Tony in Avengers but no saving this time.

they should've done a better job explaining the bangles. one powers Kamala and the other makes jump points? and the power of both is overwhelming for some reason?

Kamala playing the Fury role for YA was a cool callback.

Chelsea Carter cameo :wow: :emoji_fire:

what are the odds of landing in a universe where your dead mom variant is in the hospital with you :nerd:

these cam bootleggers are doing a lot better with the picture quality. sound needs a lot more work though lol.

It was ok. Very lighthearted mostly self-contained story, I like that.

could've done more with the Carol/Monica tension but tbh I'm glad they didn't draw out that awkwardness.

family was mostly in the way but they had moments. too involved in the scenes for not having any effect on the story.

Rambeau closing the portal just like Tony in Avengers but no saving this time.

they should've done a better job explaining the bangles. one powers Kamala and the other makes jump points? and the power of both is overwhelming for some reason?

Kamala playing the Fury role for YA was a cool callback.

Chelsea Carter cameo :wow: :emoji_fire:

what are the odds of landing in a universe where your dead mom variant is in the hospital with you :nerd:

that reminds me, i though the bangle powered kamala but when the villain chick took em and killed herself, CapM was floating around with the two bangles and Monica flew to get her but then Kamalas giant hand grabbed them both

so that means she got powers now and not entirely from the bangle?

also dont know why CapM needs the bangle by the end of the film, Kamala should just have both, shes op already as it is

that reminds me, i though the bangle powered kamala but when the villain chick took em and killed herself, CapM was floating around with the two bangles and Monica flew to get her but then Kamalas giant hand grabbed them both

so that means she got powers now and not entirely from the bangle?

also dont know why CapM needs the bangle by the end of the film, Kamala should just have both, shes op already as it is

yeah I was wondering about that too when she was using her powers after losing it, maybe because shes a mutant? then what's the point of having the bangle now?

of course it makes sense

so many video game movies has generational chokehold on the audience that has done terribly, its actually a trend until Sonic and Mario broke that mold

but even then there are still misses, D&D has a whole lot of fans, decades worth and actually got a resurgence lately (especially during the pandemic) and the movie flopped badly and the reviews says its actually a good movie and that was also accurate to the games

and again, BO is getting back or else 5N@F wouldnt have made $80m (terrible reviewed and supposedly had no scares :lol: )

already pointed out Barbie, Oppenheimer, Mario, etc… GotG made $845m, Spidervere $700m, etc…

Avatar made $2.3b last year (a lot of that came from 2024 too), TopGun $1.45b, JW3 $1b, MoM $955m, Minions $940m, BP2 $860m (despite no chadwick), etc…

so you may be able to say smaller budget films may not make money because people dont want to see them, a lot of the blockbusters - if good and/or marketed well - make money

despite the strike lasting several months, 2023 box office is already at $7.7b total in november while 2022 ended at $7.3b and theres still a Hunger Games movie, Aquabro (which had a good chance of flopping), Wonka, Trolls2, Wish (pixar), Rebel Moon (Snyderstans gon actually show up?), etc…
You’re cherry picking exceptions in what has been an ongoing issue with movies and the box office since before Covid.

It’s not the same and it does not make sense

You have Barbie and Oppenheimer and then you have the Flash and the Marvels. Then there’s **** like what happened to MI.

It’s really not comparable when you look at the situation and the state of the business currently. It’s easy to hand wave it and say but look at this movie and that and ignore the rest.

There’s gonna be such a simple throwaway solution for this.

Like Dr. Strange just makes the **** invisible.

his movie or Spider-Man’s movie or an end credit scene would have all been great options

also listen to the midnight boys on this movie over actually paying for this.. I’m not even sure if I’m watching this on Disney +, there’s already stuff I haven’t watched

You’re cherry picking exceptions in what has been an ongoing issue with movies and the box office since before Covid.

You have Barbie and Oppenheimer and then you have the Flash and the Marvels. Then there’s **** like what happened to MI.

It’s really not comparable when you look at the situation and the state of the business currently. It’s easy to hand wave it and say but look at this movie and that and ignore the rest.

its not cherry picking, its actually a generalization with the total BO being mentioned

you literally said 5N@F has a generational chokehold thats why it made money like no other games has that and has a history of failing big time like D&D did

only reason 5N@F is all of a sudden an outlier is because its a defense against Marvels poor BO showing, you’re the one nitpicking it and ignoring all the other video games movies that has failed

youre saying the economy is down and people dont have money to spend on movies but they do if they want to see the movie

again i mentioned the smaller films which goes to streaming so quick that people just wait but overall 2019 was at $11b total BO, 2020 is down to $2b, 2021 $4.4b, 2022 $7.3b and 2023 is already $7.7b with almost two month still left and slew of films so its getting back up there

i also mentioned it has not fully recovered there but but people still go see movies if they want to

theres always been huge success blockbusters and then those that flop and thats why the dcu has failed, theyve been on the bad end of that stick lately and for once, its on the marvel studios side thats experiencing it, thats the main difference

i didnt see these economic problem excuse when Flash and Blue Beetle were failing and now that a marvel film is then its an issue? :rofl:

but whatever, we’re never gon agree so get your last word in and move on
:lol:

Last edited:

you clearly get it.

dude is beyond pressed, and never will.

can never have a decent discussion on NT because you are just mad if you disagree :lol:

the go to comeback

so i change my stance

Marvels didnt make money because the theaters arent making money and the economies struggling

absolutely no other reason

:rofl:

and it doesnt matter because studios do not want to make money and they wont interfere at all so no one is affected, absolutely no one

so screw the box office discussion, it only matters when other studios are struggling in it because we can joke about it but not Marvel

nope

do i have to say im not mad at the end of my posts so no one assumes i am or is it going to be used against me that im actually mad if i said i am not mad?

can never have a decent discussion on NT because you are just mad if you disagree :lol:

the go to comeback

so i change my stance

Marvels didnt make money because the theaters arent making money and the economies struggling

absolutely no other reason

:rofl:

and it doesnt matter because studios do not want to make money and they wont interfere at all so no one is affected, absolutely no one

so screw the box office discussion, it only matters when other studios are struggling in it because we can joke about it but not Marvel

nope

do i have to say im not mad at the end of my posts so no one assumes i am or is it going to be used against me that im actually mad if i said i am not mad?

pressed doesnt mean mad, but go off sis

pressed doesnt mean mad, but go off sis

pressed always meant mad or annoyed or upset where im from

so imma take it as that but hey, we on to name calling now

unless “sis” isnt implying im a girl but it is where im from so imma take it as that

its not cherry picking, its actually a generalization with the total BO being mentioned

you literally said 5N@F has a generational chokehold thats why it made money like no other games has that and has a history of failing big time like D&D did

only reason 5N@F is all of a sudden an outlier is because its a defense against Marvels poor BO showing, you’re the one nitpicking it and ignoring all the other video games movies that has failed
It does though

The comparisons you brought up are from completely different generations on top of that which is why it’s not the same but again that shouldn’t be compared to the Marvels anyway.
youre saying the economy is down and people dont have money to spend on movies but they do if they want to see the movie
I never said this :lol:

I never said this :lol:

mayn, thats what i get for chillin at home on a saturday night and deciding to consume a few gummies :rofl: yall start to blend in

its making Captain Marvel on FX much more enjoyable though

also realized that the og Avengers never got to see Agent Coulson alive again, did they? I never even finished AoS so I dont know what happened to him but they should have been able to shoehorn him in EG or something

pressed always meant mad or annoyed or upset where im from

so imma take it as that but hey, we on to name calling now

unless “sis” isnt implying im a girl but it is where im from so imma take it as that

pressed just means its important to you

you need a nap or something constructive to do

pressed just means its important to you

you need a nap or something constructive to do

nope, never heard it used that way

but perhaps take your own advice

if you have not much else to say in the discussion, then go take a nap or do something else

dont worry about the dude on a forum stating his opinion

nope, never heard it used that way

but perhaps take your own advice

if you have not much else to say in the discussion, then go take a nap or do something else

dont worry about the dude on a forum stating his opinion

no.

you need help, and im here for it

lets hear you cry about the box office some more. i need some trash to read while i roll up.

no.

you need help, and im here for it

lets hear you cry about the box office some more. i need some trash to read while i roll up.

nah, if you got no other rebuttal and got nothing else to say or contribute then just move along

not gon get trapped into being banned

but stay tuned…

Last edited:
also realized that the og Avengers never got to see Agent Coulson alive again, did they? I never even finished AoS so I dont know what happened to him but they should have been able to shoehorn him in EG or something
He died in AoS. Think there was a LMD of him.

He actually should’ve popped back up in Loki. Oh well. Ship has sailed.

Honestly my take on Captain Marvel. Fun film not built for everyone. Re watchable probably not. Still a decent film. I could’ve done without the zesty Asian dude though. Please don’t bring him back.

Back
Top Bottom