WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

for guys it's pretty much only k-pop dudes who get attention and that's an entire different conversation lol.

in terms of the "classic masculine" look, Simu and Henry Golding are the only Asian guys I can think of. Maybe Daniel Dae Kim for the older crowd.

Thats what im sayin, I want them to cast more realistic Asian dudes, we dont all look like K Pop stars. We already look alike somewhat.

Sony gon' Sony. They refuse to sell, but can barely get it right enough to profit from it.
All it would take is to get just one person that understands Spidey and his larger world of characters to run a mini cinematic universe.

Making up one centered around Miles or Ben Riley would be so easy and simple. Do it right and from there you can have your spider-women movies, Black Cat, Sinister 6, Spidey 2099, etc. that they’re always rushing too. They just setting themselves back further with these movies.

Isn’t it still in Sonys’ deal with holding the rights to that universe, they have to put out content every couple years or so, or the rights reverse? I know that’s what it was with Spidey until they came together with Marvel Studios/Disney to make him part of the MCU.

Isn’t it still in Sonys’ deal with holding the rights to that universe, they have to put out content every couple years or so, or the rights reverse? I know that’s what it was with Spidey until they came together with Marvel Studios/Disney to make him part of the MCU.

if its anything like the other studio deals like the Hulk and F4, its every 5 years and i believe the Spidey/MCU movies counts

but the Sony deal is also unique, they have 100% merchandising + a couple of years ago they struck a deal where they can put Spidey films in their streaming services and other movies are included there too thats not Spidey related

I think the Into the Spiderverse franchise counts too so they dont want to milk the cash cow as much as possible, they didnt really have to make all the other films and they’d still be able to keep the rights

I think this tops out at $90 million domestic

1700331400210.png

It’s morbin time!

Finally seen The Marvels, I thought I was in a jump point how fast it went by. It’s not horrible but eh I like the first one better.
The movie itself felt rushed. It was entertaining nonetheless.

late to the party.

loki - 8/8

what a ride. this show is an absolute masterclass. the cast put on a clinic. tom, jonathan, wilson, sophia, quan, wunmi, and gugu had such great chemistry. miss minutes was so conniving. the writing in some of marvels best. the character development for loki given this project shows the importance of good writing. the sets really captures the vibe and world of this project. cinematography help feel like the watcher was in the room and a part of the team. rarely do i see a project that feels like lightning was caught in a bottle. even wardrobe set the tone with the browns and oranges that felt like something out of the 70s. show was an absolute masterclass top to bottom.

it’s blasphemous to consider these trash marvel shows anywhere near the realm of Foundation

Loki WAY better than Foundation.

Blasphemy is only for the lowly.

Not for the Loki.

Translation: Dont try to up sorry *** Foundation in the Marvel Thread.

Marvel dont care to be in Foundation realm, Foundation dont even have its own thread on NT.

Ouch

They're saying 100m domestically might be a stretch now, no MCU has ever not gotten passed 100m.

Probably gonna wind up making 30m less than Flash worldwide (if it reaches the highest estimates rn) and it cost more to make.

Last edited:
Its so crazy how changing the bad guy to Mystique and putting Carol in a thong leotard could have made this movie a blockbuster.
Given that some people think that Brie and Iman doing some tiktok interviews would’ve saved Marvels from being the biggest box office bomb of all time, the above changes you listed could’ve made this do Avatar level business.

Given that some people think that Brie and Iman doing some tiktok interviews would’ve saved Marvels from being the biggest box office bomb of all time, the above changes you listed could’ve made this do Avatar level business.

I reallly believe it could, it would of been Captain Marvels most iconic comic story and outfit on the big screen. Then you would have to have Kamala deal with the tragedy of losing her hero to mutants only to find out she is one too.

Back
Top Bottom