WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Brie in a thong?

She'll probably do it, but post on her socials that no man has her permission to look at her cheeks.

Haha, its not even about seein her cheeks, its her wearing the better more iconic outfit.

Even in today's comics, in the main Avengers storyline, Carol wearing the Black leotard and high-boots.

It doesnt even have to be a thong, it can be similar style to the one Psylocke wore in age of Apocalypse. That had a regular cut.

Wife and I saw Marvels this weekend and didn't really enjoy it. My wife even was complaining about some of the dialogue and the pacing. Which, coming from someone who enjoys watching the Fast and Furious franchise, was honestly surprising lol.

Seeing Beast was great. I really hope with the changes being made moving forward in Marvel Studios, the quality of every project gets back to the level everyone expects out of Marvel Studios.

1. Who keeps signing off on these marvel movies no one asked for. Morbious kraven madame wtf. Give us a miles morales spider man and connect it w tom holland bam mutlibillions.
2. Do they explain why captain marvel doesnt have her endgame i love bbc haircut in the new marvels?

1. Who keeps signing off on these marvel movies no one asked for. Morbious kraven madame wtf. Give us a miles morales spider man and connect it w tom holland bam mutlibillions.
2. Do they explain why captain marvel doesnt have her endgame i love bbc haircut in the new marvels?
You know this may sound like a wild and crazy idea. But if we truly want Sony to stop producing trash, only option is to not support it. Hell let it atleast release on TBS or TNT.

Venom is the best we ever gonna get.

Sony gon' Sony. They refuse to sell, but can barely get it right enough to profit from it.

im glad you said this.

this shows you, these studios are like car salesman. when they say they’re losing money, what it really means is they’re just not making the profit they want to.

no way Sony is operating at a loss

no way Sony is losing money on the Spiderman universe. its just not how business works.

i fully believe their budget figures are inflated and profit figures deflated.

Last edited:
Doom has the POTENTIAL to be better than thanos

Unfortunately, I no longer have faith/trust in the MCU I used to pre endgame

damn shame.

Wife and I saw Marvels this weekend and didn't really enjoy it. My wife even was complaining about some of the dialogue and the pacing. Which, coming from someone who enjoys watching the Fast and Furious franchise, was honestly surprising lol.

Seeing Beast was great. I really hope with the changes being made moving forward in Marvel Studios, the quality of every project gets back to the level everyone expects out of Marvel Studios.
Was this before or after your Disney Land trip :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom